Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Off Topic #2

Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:43 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
Neilson wrote:
@ Smooth. I don't know much , I do know a lot about animals ! I'm one of those weird people who cares more about animals , than people !
I'll give a homeless person some money , But I'll give a animal a home
One day I'm gonna open a giant animal sanctuary ! For abused , abandoned , neglected or any animal that needs a home !

You are not weird, you are caring and kind-hearted but in a different way💓😊. God bless you🙇🙏

Thank you 👍

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:08 am
Neilson wrote:
@ Smooth. I don't know much , I do know a lot about animals ! I'm one of those weird people who cares more about animals , than people !
I'll give a homeless person some money , But I'll give a animal a home
One day I'm gonna open a giant animal sanctuary ! For abused , abandoned , neglected or any animal that needs a home !

You have endless heart!

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:47 am
Neilson wrote:

I always wanted to be able to speak with animals and plants. Why we can't, i don't get it. I'm not sure how is the matter with the plants, don't think they can talk, but when i was young, i went for a meeting with our local famous blind oracle Vanga in year 1991 to see her. I couldn't miss the oportunity. She was already old back then, but when she took the plant wich i was carring for her as a present (a live one, not cutted, cause she didn't like cutted ones), she caress the leaves a little and immediately understood what was happened last night during the trip to her, cause she asked me some specific things about it.  ::)

no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:49 pm
Vlado you should consider becoming a shaman, they can speak to trees and animals, but you'll have to say bye bye to your normal life! ;D
There are countless things we don't understand, absorbed by the fierce face of reality and everyday problems.
When you remote yourself though and cut off from technology and news, it takes a few days to refocus on nature and its mechanisms and have a glimpse of the beautiful complexity and order behind the scenes!
Gifted people and others that dedicated their lives to it, have gained the ability over the years, to comprehend things beyond the usual level of perception.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:21 am
Владо_Б wrote:
Neilson wrote:

I always wanted to be able to speak with animals and plants. Why we can't, i don't get it. I'm not sure how is the matter with the plants, don't think they can talk, but when i was young, i went for a meeting with our local famous blind oracle Vanga in year 1991 to see her. I couldn't miss the oportunity. She was already old back then, but when she took the plant wich i was carring for her as a present (a live one, not cutted, cause she didn't like cutted ones), she caress the leaves a little and immediately understood what was happened last night during the trip to her, cause she asked me some specific things about it.  ::)

That cool ive read a lot & seen a lot of documentary's about Baba Vanga ! Thats crazy you got to meet her ! I think they called her the Nostradamus of Bulgaria ! She predicted a lot of stuff that came true

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:57 am
New feature in A8??

https://youtu.be/v45T5vRlQbM

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:09 am
Nautilus137 wrote:
New feature in A8??

https://youtu.be/v45T5vRlQbM

👆 When Nautilus does not want the 7th member of the race to quit so that he can snatch the first position from SmoothOperator (-61) 😁🤪😂
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:25 am
Yip, A8 needs some trailers, maybe a few caravans as well. :)

One question though. What did they attach the tow bar to? The Murcielago has a massive central exhaust, I just can't make it out on my phone.
Siouxsie and the Banshees (Live) - Hong Kong Garden - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xk2UsAzejxI

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:41 am
Harry K wrote:
Yip, A8 needs some trailers, maybe a few caravans as well. :)

One question though. What did they attach the tow bar to? The Murcielago has a massive central exhaust, I just can't make it out on my phone.

They have made some adjustments. This is the closest shot.
Attachments
PSX_20200619_120835.jpg
PSX_20200619_120835.jpg (136.02 KiB) Viewed 532 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:53 am
You know your a hillbilly when you bolt a tow package to a lambo.
They had the trailer lights working . With a cord wired to the dãmn brake lights . That's redneck hillbilly if I've ever seen it .
You could sell that lambo & buy 3 trucks . That was too funny