Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

"Before going on ramp for flats try to brake and steer and quickly press triple nitro. "  <-- I don't get this. 

I do understand this  i am able to do this with R8SE like a microdrift+triple tap , i use  a lot like in alps or SD ramps
only on a 5" phone is not so easy, and basically i have to use a memory manager between races.
when i had a 6" phone with snapdragon 820 doing tricks was much easier and accurate
i recorded video only to show Michelle my route , is full of mistakes but for me 56.496 is not bad
55.9xx is not impossible with perfect barrel roll at first ramp after the bridge and perfect last half
last FCs praticing  i've done better than i expected
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

Michelle_Frazier

Veteran

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

USA

Bit better. I find that if I hit quick replay I get traffic which gets little bursts of nitro from near misses. Is this allowed or an unfair advantage? I didn't use that for this time, because the traffic is unpredicable. I hit a limo head on in the tunnel the first time and then nearly side swiped a double-decker bus another time.
fabio, thanks for the video, I usually stay on the ground as much as possible because I lose too much time in the air but this route makes that impossible.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-07-07-14-53-22.png
Screenshot_2018-07-07-14-53-22.png (511.22 KiB) Viewed 141 times
"This ain't Asphalt 8. This car won't regenerate! " -- Braiyden

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@Michelle_Frazier try this route without first ramp after bridge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7AQc5r52i8
my times are equal to previous route (sadly no traffic for me)
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

Michelle_Frazier

Veteran

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

USA

fabio_negri wrote:

You have traffic there, I saw it! I don't unless I hit quick replay, but then it's not always in the same place. Sometimes there's a limo in the tunnel sometimes it's just cars. The best help is the start, I see how you got around the other cars to the left. I was too far right and I was hitting them in the back so it was slowing me down.
Thanks for the help! It's up to me now. :D

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Michelle_Frazier wrote:
fabio_negri wrote:

You have traffic there, I saw it! I don't unless I hit quick replay, but then it's not always in the same place. Sometimes there's a limo in the tunnel sometimes it's just cars. The best help is the start, I see how you got around the other cars to the left. I was too far right and I was hitting them in the back so it was slowing me down.
Thanks for the help! It's up to me now. :D

it's not my run 8-)   i pick this one for you on YT and  is 2 years old , at that time we had traffic in london (Android)
Never hit AI cars in the back, always by side if u make a perfect start may touch 4 cars one at the beginning then 3
before first turn, nitro is n't still enough so drift again before flatspin
perfect nitro on landing then drift and perfect nitro then flat spin on second ramp , so you can avoid first ramp
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Now i celebrate win in WC.
Maybe rez will post his run tomorow, if not i will, but it will be choppy ;D .

Michelle_Frazier

Veteran

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

USA

it's not my run 8-)   i pick this one for you on YT and  is 2 years old , at that time we had traffic in london (Android)
Never hit AI cars in the back, always by side if u make a perfect start may touch 4 cars one at the beginning then 3
before first turn, nitro is n't still enough so drift again before flatspin
perfect nitro on landing then drift and perfect nitro then flat spin on second ramp , so you can avoid first ramp

Thank you. Yeah, I remember traffic in London, too, on the Amazon platform. Then I think the game got too big for my old Kindle and I didn't have traffic or havoc on any track. Tokyo was much easier then.  ;)
Got a little better, maybe I'll be able to break 00:58 at some point.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-07-07-16-52-29.png
Screenshot_2018-07-07-16-52-29.png (353.07 KiB) Viewed 115 times
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

56.859. iOS
Attachments
IMG_0288.jpg
IMG_0288.jpg (255.98 KiB) Viewed 105 times
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Mah, i uploaded video on YT but i to mutch shrink video screen on recorder so speed is not visible.
I will try to record another with visible speed.
Time is 55.638
https://youtu.be/Qcee9eNSKkU

I was playing a little with bandicam trying to find good balance and i think i got them.
Here it is, little slower time but video is mutch cleaner with visible speeds. Lock at airspeeds, and speeds after landing, especially after flat where landing was straight.
https://youtu.be/kKAvoFLYNAg

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Small improvement but dirty lap so room to cut at least 0.2
tried to force drift and punch but i can't with Marussia  :o
Attachments
mar3.png
mar3.png (448.62 KiB) Viewed 91 times
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea