Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Driver8591

Windows PC

Re: Message from the Asphalt dev team

Mon May 06, 2019 7:51 pm
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]guys are very nice to ask you to remove the scammers from the game[/color]
no avatar

Chandra Kanth Reddy

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 08, 2019 2:24 pm
Hi Dev team, 
Thank you very much for bringing out such wonderful games Asphalt8 and Asphalt9. I do have some concerns in the way for the future of Asphalt8 and so are many players and my friends.
(1) For Asphalt8, I heard that if the windows laptops are slow, to make the game smoother, you can turn off graphics option which will avoid traffic. Is there something similar in iOS/android devices ? My iPad gets frozen sometimes which caused so many wrecks in the past. Please let us know if there is way to get rid of traffic i.e., including those graphics off option...
(2) For Asphalt8, the number of pro-kits required were drastically increased in FLU from the previous updates (THE NUMBER OF ENGINES REQUIRED AND OTHER CARDS TRIPLED). May I know, why the R&Ds and Championships of the past events still give the same number of engines/other parts cards as before ? Shouldn’t they also give triple the amount of cards and engines too ?

Thanks !

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 08, 2019 2:48 pm
@Chandra :
1. No such option for iOS
2. And No, the cards/engines you got from event is still the same or even fewer than previous. While the pro requirement is still tripled.
no avatar

Chandra Kanth Reddy

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 08, 2019 6:03 pm
@NoobDriver
Thats so unfortunate. It would br really great if they can.include such option in the next update.
The number of engines from R&Ds ****. Where am I supposed to get rotary engines for Rx8-SE ? The exclusive deals are expensive @50engines for 5000chips. I have been playing this game since Dec/Jan and I got like only 7 Rotaries so far :( .
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Wed May 08, 2019 10:46 pm
I've fused about 10 from Masteries Engine boxes before I knew better..such a ****. That's a good place to try.
Otherwise spend some $$ or wait 2 years until you have enough.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

Driver8591

Windows PC

Sat May 11, 2019 9:10 pm
Sorry but I think the multiplayer is very unfair.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 12, 2019 6:19 am
No need to sorry.. It is unfair.. Always like that and always will be...
no avatar

Driver8591

Windows PC

Tue May 14, 2019 9:03 pm
Unacceptable what is happening now in multiplayer. Players with little experience are underestimated by big cool players. I think this is inappropriate.
no avatar

DenisM

Windows PC

Wed May 15, 2019 1:18 pm
Can anyone help me? Facebook banned my account. They don’t give a clear answer why they did it. I installed windows 10, then installed asphalt 8 and I can not restore the progress of the game. I had a backup of the system disk C :. I installed windows from archiving. There was installed asphalt 8. I went to asphalt 8 and I was banned. I made a copy of windows archiving half a year ago. As a result, I can’t restore saving from Facebook or windows archiving. I have asked for help from April support and have not received a single response. Can I get help?
no avatar

Driver8591

Windows PC

Wed May 15, 2019 8:13 pm
Why is multiplayer starring big players and less experienced players downgraded?