Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Re: Forum Challenges - requests and chat

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:11 pm
Next FC will probably Teo open.
Idk when so here are my run if you wanna practice.
https://youtu.be/QdBfYRFFGMM
no avatar

pb1908

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:39 pm
No FC this week?
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:48 pm
We can play one without rewards, on old way if you are interesed.
Curently CM-s announced that no FC this week, or maybe 2, idk, and they open thread for players toughts about format in we curently playing, so everyone fell free to write your opinion about FC to that post.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:12 pm
Good idea Dex. Can I nominate the Biome? ;D
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:15 pm
For me not a problem but for rest, idk, im not sure. Now who dont have max/pro will not upgrade for sure, when in past ppl upgrade. Now not having enough new coins.

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:16 pm
Sometimes I play FC, but not often. You almost always use max pro cars that I don't have because they are expensive (engines and tech cards) to improve on the PRO side. Until now, sometimes I could tune some cars to PRO for FC (I did not want to waste my few MIDTEchs), but now I will certainly not do it and no one else, so the number of possible FCs will decrease for me. FC were only for old players who many years ago started playing and maximized all cars as it was easy and cheap. In the current situation and changes in the game (FLU and now fusioncoins) it will be even worse with the participation of new players. Playing FC without MAX PRO makes no sense. This is the problem of the lack of players in FC. If FC used cheap cars that every new player (1-2 years old) has max pro it would be fun and I would often participate, but you don't like them because they are slow cars (below 350 km / h) and driving is boring. This is a problem of participation. The token rewards are ok but I don't need them, I would much prefer fusionCoins :)
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:51 pm
Ok, i am to for nissan se, nice track, nice car to drive.
I will open "Mini FC". So we can enjoy.

For those that dont have Nissan SE they can drive whatewer they want and they, optionally, can provide "try me" together with their SS or video so i, or anyone who want, can drive that race too to give poster a clue how good their lap is.
no avatar

Navaja

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:17 pm
Sorry for such silly question, i'm very new in the game(3 months playing) but how can i participate in FCs? Is this a TLE or what?
Regards
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:29 pm
At the moment FC-s are not going oficially.
We have unoficiall one right now (without rewards)
Your only job is drive and post your time (video or screenshoot) if you have a car.
Here i will give you link to that unoficial FC.
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:35 pm
Ah, cant do, screen at my phone is broken and GL would for sure broke if they improve their site..
Just find pined post few rows down with name "Mini FC unofficial Nissan 370z se"