Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Pepper666

Windows PC

Re: Forum Challenges - requests and chat

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:19 pm
Hello everyone,

Sorry for taking so long to share this, but as many of you have already imagined we won't be offering any more rewards for the Forum Challenges.

After our round of feedback gathering we learned that most of you wanted increased rewards shared with more users. Some people mentioned that they didn't care for rewards and just liked to be able to compete against other racers on this platform. 

On our end we felt that the rewards were damaging the spirit of the challenge. We saw more and more people being upset about the results while a couple of really strong racers got to win almost every time.

We want to do away with that and keep the same Forum Challenges the way the were. No extra incentives apart from those of becoming better races and compete against each other.

At the same time we want to make sure everyone can still claim some in-game resources while participating on our channels and that's why, for those racers, we still want to make Social Media events that have an impact and we will experiment with more ways of sharing rewards outside of the game.

From now on all contests / giveaways / sweepstakes that we make will be shared here also.

Cheers!

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:39 am
ash1 wrote:
Maybe if FC was advertised on Facebook/Discord with the token prize prominently displayed, we'd get more coming in.

Thought the same but the team turned it upside down: forum will get to know when in-game rewards are given away on other channels. They don't want a stronger forum damaging their spirit of making money. - It's good FC come back to forum. That's it. - This result took more than 4 weeks for a smart team that has learned, felt and will experiment ... Let's wait for more answers on other topics ...😉
GLogic hurts: Fuglation is the ultimate ambition.
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:01 am
Ok, guys, i have one question for you all that will stil play FC-s.
As you all can see in last few months my play time togethet with forum read/write time is severaly decreased. It dont have anything to do with clearly bad updates or game itself.
I really enjoyed doing all this in past when i haved enough of free time, but now, for the sake of FC, better is that some1 who have time take over.

So my question is who want to take over?
I asked one person and he agreed but only if comunitty is ok with it.
So i proposed Nautilus137 because he is offten present here, and he play game alot.
If some1 else want to do it please speak/write, or propose some1 who maybe want but is shy ;D .
Only what is needed is free time and entuziasm to be here more often then i was in last few months. 
Thnx in advance and keep posting to find solution in few days or even before.

For now:
Nautilus137 - 1. vote

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:10 am
I'm OK with the Troll King doing it 😂 I vote Nauti ! but I'd like you to continue doing it dex , But if you need a break I understand completely
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:57 am
No question if i have time, but my personal and professionall (job) life suffer to mutch, and because of that FC too suffer.
I will still play and try to help with routes, etc.
But with my absence of updating FC in last few months it was not good, i dont want to be that way, and only posibble solution is to have some new blood with enough time.

Nauti 2 votes.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:11 pm
+1k for naughty @nauti

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:52 pm
+1 with the choice of Nauti. He is a top driver and also make videos, which is very important for the FC.
If he doesn't mind of course
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:02 pm
Have not played FC much but hey...  my vote goes to the self-consciously low-key candidate.

Noticed a 'promo team' is already out there...

Myb R

Windows PC

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:04 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
+1k for naughty @nauti

Same here, +1 for the naughty one. But @Dex1 we still want you around.

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:41 pm
Hi All,

I Know that I'm not best choice for this because of my bad reputation here as forum member, but that is my nature, I can't go against it.

Nevermind, if everything will be OK, I could manage FCs at least till summer time, but all in right time. In each time I could give over the FC leading to someone else, no problem for me.

Good thing that there is no more rewards here which brings a lot of blue fewelings if you ask me.

So, I hope Dex1 could always help.

For the start I'd like to invent poll before FC starts.

This one is just for test, and I need your opinions about that

https://www.opinionstage.com/nautilus13 ... class-poc1

My advice is to vote for those cars which are already MAX/PRO or ultimate status.

First test poll is for D Class, if this form is OK for all, I would repeta this poll and create for each class.

But at First I need your opinion.

My big problem is that I don't have too much MAX/PRO cars (cca 106).

I'd try to stay neutral, bnecause I hope that bad things are behind us.

That is all. If you have any question feel free to ask.

PS

I'm not in charge, all participants have their right to change things. I'm here to compete and update leaderboards.

EDIT: wrong link shared