Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Re: Forum Challenges - requests and chat

Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:52 am
Ok, decided to not play mutch today and to finnaly write what i wanted few days ago.
I will hold for facts and my own opinion on some things.

1. About tokens:
I was outnumbered about "no contest" thing for week before winners, so like in all democracy i acepted it, even i dont agree with it.
Now i still think that no1 (except me, you all know my reason) should post with "no contest".
Like fabio write, if he play 100-200-300 races and can have better time from some1 who play only 10-20-30 races, why he cant get his hard earned reward? FC particpiant - this wont change things alot. Maybe some1 will give up, but idk why you cant accept that FC is not about tokens, it is about improving skills, tokens are just small reward for improvements. Many say that im very good, ok, but it was not faling from sky, i was play many many many races, learn on my own mistakes and better players runs. It was my dedication and trying to replicate runs from better players. Thats how now i can have good times without less try-s. I dont mind if some1 dont want to loose time on many try-s/improvements, but im against if that brakes other players for improvement.
I was try to get some rewards in FC only because i was trying to motivate players to try harder, to improve.
I hope Assassin wont mind, but he is, imho, example that he is improved alot and i think that rewards motivated him.

2. Losing rewards in last moment:
It was hapened in old FC-s without rewards too, human whish to be better from rest, i rememeber it when rez was in charge, you can find old FC-s and see for yourself. I didnt minded that but i was minded that some didnt want to post videos or say what they do to have a good time.
Honestly i too think few times in my begining of FC-s to post in very late to be in somekind of advantage but change my mind because there was to mutch honest ppl who didnt play with crossed fingers in their pocket, just remember rez and cracker videos, explaining things all the time, helping everyone to improve. I know some1 cant play in a work days so probably some1 post late because of that. I just can say that if there are tie, one who post first is winner. We have time window for showing our race and all posts in that time are legit.

3. Platforms:
We have 3 main platforms, kindle is in Android one (i think), so yes, kindle players can get rewards too.
To now separate LB even more make no sense at all. If there is, let say 5-6 kindle players or win phone players then maybe yes, but now is poinless.

3. Posting videos
Why not? I know some dont have posibility because of their devices to record their runs, but majority can.
We all know that c......s are everywhere, so i will rather play with small group of clean players then with bunch of c......s.
Think about it, that way you all know you loose fair. Rememeber TLE-s on win platform and when there are good rewards for top 10, 20, 30, 100? For sure there was 30% ocupied by them, maybe even 50%. It is fault of GL and we cant do a thing, but we can fight here against that.

4. For rules of FC i agree but i needed to ask CM-s. If some1 ask me something i will always ask CM-s. I can give my opinion, ask for yours but they provide rewards and they decide.
They decided, imho, right, and didnt alow Marwin to play for LB outside of S9 race.
But as i was writed, why in such a ocasions not playing with "no contest-quick race insteead of S9"? He wont be on LB, he wont get rewards and besides he can record his lap and open thread and post time there.

To finish my toughts, CM-s will probably post Q/A about FC-s so maybe some things changes, idk.
But i hope we will colect informations for future FC-s, so you can post as fabio is, your wished cars/season/unboosted-boosted-%of boosted. Maybe that will change too, idk, but i just dont want that we finish with this FC-s and that dont have prepared next.
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:11 pm
Next FC will probably Teo open.
Idk when so here are my run if you wanna practice.
https://youtu.be/QdBfYRFFGMM
no avatar

pb1908

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:39 pm
No FC this week?
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:48 pm
We can play one without rewards, on old way if you are interesed.
Curently CM-s announced that no FC this week, or maybe 2, idk, and they open thread for players toughts about format in we curently playing, so everyone fell free to write your opinion about FC to that post.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:12 pm
Good idea Dex. Can I nominate the Biome? ;D
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:15 pm
For me not a problem but for rest, idk, im not sure. Now who dont have max/pro will not upgrade for sure, when in past ppl upgrade. Now not having enough new coins.

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:16 pm
Sometimes I play FC, but not often. You almost always use max pro cars that I don't have because they are expensive (engines and tech cards) to improve on the PRO side. Until now, sometimes I could tune some cars to PRO for FC (I did not want to waste my few MIDTEchs), but now I will certainly not do it and no one else, so the number of possible FCs will decrease for me. FC were only for old players who many years ago started playing and maximized all cars as it was easy and cheap. In the current situation and changes in the game (FLU and now fusioncoins) it will be even worse with the participation of new players. Playing FC without MAX PRO makes no sense. This is the problem of the lack of players in FC. If FC used cheap cars that every new player (1-2 years old) has max pro it would be fun and I would often participate, but you don't like them because they are slow cars (below 350 km / h) and driving is boring. This is a problem of participation. The token rewards are ok but I don't need them, I would much prefer fusionCoins :)

random7669

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:26 pm
So can we have a clandestine FC this week? I vote for 370Z SE. Just for fun.
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:51 pm
Ok, i am to for nissan se, nice track, nice car to drive.
I will open "Mini FC". So we can enjoy.

For those that dont have Nissan SE they can drive whatewer they want and they, optionally, can provide "try me" together with their SS or video so i, or anyone who want, can drive that race too to give poster a clue how good their lap is.
no avatar

Navaja

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:17 pm
Sorry for such silly question, i'm very new in the game(3 months playing) but how can i participate in FCs? Is this a TLE or what?
Regards