Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Forum Challenges - requests and chat

Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:48 pm
Dex1 wrote:
I will try to attract more participant in FC-s. Just waiting for promotion video.

👍
Cars owned: 208
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Forum Challenges - requests and chat

Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:09 pm
Okay guys so it seems it's all leaning towards leaving things as they are, at least for now. Of course, we can always come back to this in the future 😉

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:53 pm
Last though from me regarding this :

Prize distribution should be always PER PLATFORM, and iirc even for such a high prize like a brand new car, usually give to the TOP 3 player per platform. Cause that's the nature of this game without cross platform.

So total there are 9 players who received top prize. That's why I think it's applicable for FC too, but I realized it will ADD MORE WORK for GL staff.

Let's face it, top players (1st) for FC will only be around maybe 2 or 3 names max. What will happen is they will be on "no contest" status. It's really not about the tokens, but how to appreciate those who gave effort and try to improve.

For now, I accept the current state, but always hope for improvement.

Thx @TeoFromGL

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:38 pm
i dont think will happen but .. if i will set the best android time next FC (on one of my favourite track) i will ask for no contest
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:15 pm
This is the first time I am reading about this I read the first and last page so, a little confused, but I am also iOS, Cracker and I used to play MP a lot together.
________________________________________________________________________________

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:20 pm
What is the difference between the place holders and “no contest” players?
________________________________________________________________________________

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:41 pm
twentyeggs wrote:

No rewards (200/250 Tokens) for no contest players
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:06 pm
twentyeggs wrote:

No contest players self decide that dont want reward if they will be best in their platform.
But still want to be part of forum challenge because is fun, and place where lot of things can be learned.

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:46 am
Ah ok.. this seemed the obvious answer, but wanted to make sure. Thanks.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Forum Challenges - requests and chat

Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:24 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
Last though from me regarding this :

Prize distribution should be always PER PLATFORM, and iirc even for such a high prize like a brand new car, usually give to the TOP 3 player per platform. Cause that's the nature of this game without cross platform.

So total there are 9 players who received top prize. That's why I think it's applicable for FC too, but I realized it will ADD MORE WORK for GL staff.

Let's face it, top players (1st) for FC will only be around maybe 2 or 3 names max. What will happen is they will be on "no contest" status. It's really not about the tokens, but how to appreciate those who gave effort and try to improve.

For now, I accept the current state, but always hope for improvement.

Thx @TeoFromGL

I get it, and I pitched the change the way you guys were discussing it here, but the reality is that we can only give 3 rewards. I gave you guys an alternative while working with that fact, and I see why you prefer leaving it as it is.
Maybe in the future we can make a change more in the direction you want, I'll keep an eye on how you guys are feeling about this issue and we see how the FCs and the participation in them progresses as well 😋