Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Forum Challenges - requests and chat

Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:42 pm
-Cracker- wrote:
@Neilson
Ohh thanks for the warning... will stop chatting ;)

@ Cracker.  No bro please chat away ! I just was letting peps know before peps got barked at 👍  I was just trying to help there was a thread about it somewhere ! Dont Listen to me I'm nobody 😁

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:38 pm
Neilson wrote:
Nautilus137 wrote:
^^

Hahahaha, yeah like your avatar, just imagine that avatar **** in the sea, is there any affect on sea level?

https://www.quora.com/What-if-all-human ... sea-levels

It will be better if we could win 20AT as 20x(1xAT box), instead 250 tokens . . .

but . . . https://youtu.be/A3yCcXgbKrE

What A Wonderful World :D

@ Nauti.  ? What in the world where did that come from ! U tippin a few brews or sippin Seagrams 7 👍 or mabye some don Julio tequila

Sorry, but you didn't get it.

I tried to stress of absurd of the game. This 250 tokens is nothing compared to car upgrades requirements.

Best drive(s) should be honored with video on Asphalt 8 channel :)

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:19 pm
@neilson : :D... I'm fine... Sunday's nite always come home tired after family time.... I'll try to pay more attention for it...

About my idea, it's nothing personal. I don't want most of the top to go no contest either. But rewarding 1st-3rd pos is a common thing in a competition.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:53 am
NoobDriver wrote:
@neilson : :D... I'm fine... Sunday's nite always come home tired after family time.... I'll try to pay more attention for it...

About my idea, it's nothing personal. I don't want most of the top to go no contest either. But rewarding 1st-3rd pos is a common thing in a competition.

@ ****. I agree 100% with u 1,2,3 should have rewards ! Mabye u or we or me or peps could talk to Teo bout it 👍  do u have the Lamborghini elemento  I was thinking about buying it ! I'm curious if it's a nightmare to upgrade any info on upgrades for it ?
Attachments
Screenshot_20190729-224647.png
Screenshot_20190729-224647.png (709.09 KiB) Viewed 198 times
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:06 am

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Haha sorry @neilson.. Mine is max pro from some time ago... It's a fun car.. 1,350 tokens is a decent prize..don't know about the pro requirement...

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Forum Challenges - requests and chat

Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:37 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
I propose to discuss new format of prizes... I'm thinking about 1st, 2nd, and 3rd pos get something instead of just the 1st pos...what do you guys think ? Is it too early? Is it hard to implement?

I discussed this with Pepper, and we will only be giving out 3 rewards but if you guys want, we can change it so it's the top 3 overall instead of the best racer on each platform. You guys can talk about what you'd all prefer and let me know 😛

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:17 pm
Thx @TeoFromGL... So shall the discussion begins?

I propose :
1st =150 tokens
2nd = 75 tokens
3rd = 25 tokens

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:46 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
Thx @TeoFromGL... So shall the discussion begins?

I propose :
1st =150 tokens
2nd = 75 tokens
3rd = 25 tokens

Lol...Teo is saying ONLY 3 prizes so only choice is best racer from each platform or top 3 racers regardless of platform gets the tokens...
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:08 pm
TeoFromGameloft wrote:
NoobDriver wrote:
I propose to discuss new format of prizes... I'm thinking about 1st, 2nd, and 3rd pos get something instead of just the 1st pos...what do you guys think ? Is it too early? Is it hard to implement?

I discussed this with Pepper, and we will only be giving out 3 rewards but if you guys want, we can change it so it's the top 3 overall instead of the best racer on each platform. You guys can talk about what you'd all prefer and let me know 😛

If those are the only options, I'm fine with the current setting. 😎
Players who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.