Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Update news

Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:01 pm
https://facebook.com/notes/asphalt/asphalt-8-airborne-new-update-content/1101296879940655/

Asphalt 8: Airborne New Update

Crank up the AC! Asphalt 8’s HOT new update will get you ready for this summer! Coming soon!

NEW CARS
The Mercedes-AMG GT3, Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7, nanoFlowcell QUANT FE and other sports cars will progressively make their appearance on the starting line. Follow us at www.facebook.com/AsphaltGame to be the first to know about their release and more!

ENDURO DOUBLE DOWN
Prove you can withstand till the very end in an ever-changing, tough, daring challenge. Double or nothing is the way to go! Risk your progress in order to win BIG!

DAILY TASKS
Missing some credits or tokens to buy your dream car?! Complete the daily tasks to stack up rewards!

R&D Series
Push the Mercedes-AMG C-Coupe Touring Car 2014 to its limits & get a chance to make it yours!
no avatar

Footonthegas

Veteran

Re: Update news

Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:10 pm
But if my quantafe runs out of nanofuel we are all screwed can't refuel it lol

Pops94

Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:24 pm
Who wants to be daft enough to risk their progress to win something unknown
I never run boosted and always get screwed by the cheats
no avatar

Thomas 633

Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:34 pm
At a guess based on forza/gran turismo stats:

Both mercs should be A.

F type should be B

Nano should be D.

Extra tokens sound great! (seriously, I've earned like 2000 in three months)
no avatar

Rears

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:01 pm
Hot new update my @ss. This company's just mailing it in, trying to gounge every last dime out of its players before A9 comes out.. No new tracks but a bunch of gimmicky cars that will no doubt cost a pretty penny to buy, max and pro out and a new gimmick which is a direct ripoff from RR3 that will no doubt force people to spend more tokens and waste cards to max/pro worthless/expensive cars in order to win cheap prizes.
no avatar

morlayy

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:07 pm
Rears wrote:
Hot new update my @ss. This company's just mailing it in, trying to gounge every last dime out of its players before A9 comes out.. No new tracks but a bunch of gimmicky cars that will no doubt cost a pretty penny to buy, max and pro out and a new gimmick which is a direct ripoff from RR3 that will no doubt force people to spend more tokens and waste cards to max/pro worthless/expensive cars in order to win cheap prizes.

Very Aptly described. culdnt say more  how wsh the updates are optional

treat others the way you want to be treated. :)
no avatar

_Jam*8_

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:27 am
Any new rewards for licences ? Not decals I mean, cars.

Skill_Ely_

Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:36 am
When is the update coming out? When will the Wiki cars list be updated?

CEJ777

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:57 am
Apparently very shortly, should be within a week. Wiki isn't run by GL so you'd have to ask the site admins. Its contents is added/edited by volunteers as well so you could contribute if you wished.
no avatar

Nobel1997

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:19 am
I hope this daily rewards thing is actually worth it...
IGN: Deathstroke