Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Ales Ch.

Re: Join My Clan

Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:59 pm
Wrote it a post earlier. Sorry. Windows Phone 8.1. Ales Charnou ( or Ales Ch.)
Game Lover

TheBaerMan

Veteran

Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:43 pm
Ales Ch. wrote:
Wrote it a post earlier. Sorry. Windows Phone 8.1. Ales Charnou ( or Ales Ch.)

Add your platform information to your signature. That will make it easier for like platforms to add you. :-P
USA LG H960 V10 Android 6.0 Ron B. (Ron Baer G+)
Cars Owned/Max'd/MaxPro'd : 119/81/61

Skill_Ely_

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:04 pm
I'm in!

La liberté

Veteran

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:35 pm
Welcome,

Glad to have you here. Know you have been around for a good while. We are also going to have a G+ Portal soon and hope you will be apart of that as well. Just wanted to let you know we will add you to the FUGL info in the near future. Right now some of us regulars are not posting much as we were targeted by GL and some of their Cronies. But I feel that the more new members posting the better.

If you want you can add your platform and what county you are in and if you want....your in game name, even though you no longer play...but you don't need to, as I know that that can shed undo light and pressure on a player.
               Avatar ...  3-Princeton-students-after-a-freshman-vs-sophomores-snowball-fight-1893

-.Munchkin511.-

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:58 pm
I thought we weren't allowed to use the term "FUGL" on this forum? (If so, we need a new name :))
Munchkin: To people that make a game that can be ridiculous, fun.

-.Munchkin511.-

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:00 pm
LOL, Skill_Ely_, Asphalt 9 Fool Speed is an April fools prank from GL (They got me for sure :D)

La liberté

Veteran

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:38 pm
-.Munchkin511.- wrote:
I thought we weren't allowed to use the term "FUGL" on this forum? (If so, we need a new name :))

You should cast a vote to change the name then, in that thread.  

They just wanted us to change our signature. The word FUGL is Danish. And Icelandic. There is even a game called Fugl. It's a flying game with birds. . Just because some of us have used it in derogatoy ways in posts that they think they have the right to censer it.  It is their forum after all. There are many meanings and variations of the word that go back millennia!

But if they follow this for every post that uses full curse words which they haven't then they would have to delete about 20 to 30 % of the posts in this forum. And as It turns out I was the focus of most of the problems as I say things that some people don't like. And I stick up for myself. But I am a fair person if given the chance. 

You are free to start a new clan but I think that the name is on the minds of many people that don't agree with the managment of the company and have not become a member and I don't think that people will stop using it no mater how many people get banned because of it. They will be welcome to join us in our forum. 

We will be moving to G+ and we will be free to say what we want without censorship. 

Danish=small[edit]Etymology=small[edit]From Old Norse foglfugl, from Proto-Germanic *fuglaz.Pronunciation=small[edit]
  • IPA(key): =15.4px/fuːl/, =15.4px[fuːˀl]
  • (Bornholmsk) IPA(key): =15.4px[fɑʊ̯ːl]
  • (Fjoldemål) IPA(key): =15.4px[fɔu̯ːl]
  • (Skånsk) IPA(key): =15.4px[føʉ̯ːl]
  • (Sydvestjysk) IPA(key): =15.4px[fou̯ːˀl]
  • (Sydøstjysk) IPA(key): =15.4px[fɛu̯ːˀl]
  • (Vendsysselsk) IPA(key): =15.4px[fɔu̯ːˀl]
  • (Vestsønderjysk) IPA(key): =15.4px[fuu̯ːˀl]
  • Homophone: ful
Noun=small[edit]fugl c (singular definite fuglenplural indefinite fugle)
  1. bird
There are many meanings and variations of the word that go back millennia.
               Avatar ...  3-Princeton-students-after-a-freshman-vs-sophomores-snowball-fight-1893

-.Munchkin511.-

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:44 pm
Cool! Can I find you on G+?
no avatar

GregKFla

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:53 pm
Ales Ch. wrote:
I am in! Cool. Thank you! Now I should learn how to ride fast. Can anyone add me as a friend?

I'm also using WP8.1. If want you can send me a friend request Gregkflafugl

La liberté

Veteran

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:55 pm
You will be able to find all of us there, and when I know just how it will all work I will let everyone know. I don't think we will be keeping it a secret as we were here for all. We will be there for all.

It may take a couple of days to get all the details worked out, but I for one will be much happier and less irritated both in words and actions. And I hope the spellchecker there works better then this one!

So stay tuned......We will be changing channels!!!!!!!