Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

TheBaerMan

Veteran

Re: Join My Clan

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:12 am
GrannyFUGL wrote:
For clarity: Just because some don’t spend real money,  doesn’t mean Gameloft isn’t making money from them. This game may be “free” but surely Gameloft is making money from ALL players with their ads.  I’m guessing they keep track of all of us, how much time we’re on, how many ads open on our machines, (that we’re forced to leave on cause they can’t be shut off!) Surely our numbers add to their profits.   And an “edgy” but lively and entertaining forum keeps us all hooked, so its really in Gameloft‘s best interest to keep it going.

I’m sad so many of the FUGL threads are going to be removed...

I have great respect for our moderator, a thankless job. He had the great idea to redirect some of members’ frustration, with suggesting in-forum challenges! (I‘d post my times if I could ever beat any of you! and I’ve tried!)

I’ve also been touched by such kindness on the part of members, esp. some senior members who are part of FUGL. Taking their own precious time to give tips, help and support to others. ThrustMarmot’s brilliant idea for FUGL turned many negative emotions into positive ones, and kept us entertained... FUGL has been so inclusive from the start, any rules to join were dropped. Everyone welcome!  We all get frustrated with A8A, and many of us show signs of addiction to this game, I’m certainly there.  FUGL’s been a breath of fresh air, I know I’ll laugh out loud at least once every time I look, and we know how important that is for our health! What would an old Granny like me be doing if I wasn’t collecting digital cars? collecting porcelain figurines? and having to dust them? Yuck!

I’m amazed that people all over the world can play together at the same time! and share our joys and frustrations in this wonderful forum....  And how all of us are trained: waiting to click that button and see a picture of a mid-tech showing up in our inventory! How hilarious is that?!?!? You know what I’m talking about!

Thank you all, and Gameloft, for providing such blessings in my life! FUGL has been part of that - please don’t take it away.....  lighten up - just a name...

In forums it seems there are always people that have to be right, like a dog that won’t let go of its bone. Don’t let them hook you. Let’s have fun, and knock each other down in the races, not on the forum!

And Gameloft: please notice how useful FUGL and FUGLers are to you!

yours truly, GrannyFUGL

You totally rock GrannyFUGL  ;D
USA LG H960 V10 Android 6.0 Ron B. (Ron Baer G+)
Cars Owned/Max'd/MaxPro'd : 119/81/61
no avatar

108walker

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:01 am
Grannyfugly, thank you very much for your post. I'm sure your sentiment is shared by most of us.
no avatar

Martelo

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:48 am
GregKFla@Martelo. Está mais do que certo meu amigo. Eu possuo o meu próprio negócio e entender o que você está dizendo. Nosso problema com o GL é a quantidade que eles estão cobrando. Os carros são muito caro. Alguns destes carros são bem mais de US $ 100,00 US um pedaço tendo em conta o custo real de créditos e tokens. Meu amigo que eles são gananciosos como uma empresa recebe. Estamos apenas tentando levá-los a nos ouvir e lidar com o fator custo deste jogo.

Excuse me if I was controversial, it was not the intention, but to put an opinion and give FB suggestion. I believe that would have greater freedom because they would be governed by its own rules and not the forum, and are using a much more powerful and easy to asar tool, can post videos and photos much easier.

La liberté

Veteran

Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:11 am
Martelo wrote:
GregKFla@Martelo. Está mais do que certo meu amigo. Eu possuo o meu próprio negócio e entender o que você está dizendo. Nosso problema com o GL é a quantidade que eles estão cobrando. Os carros são muito caro. Alguns destes carros são bem mais de US $ 100,00 US um pedaço tendo em conta o custo real de créditos e tokens. Meu amigo que eles são gananciosos como uma empresa recebe. Estamos apenas tentando levá-los a nos ouvir e lidar com o fator custo deste jogo.

Excuse me if I was controversial, it was not the intention, but to put an opinion and give FB suggestion. I believe that would have greater freedom because they would be governed by its own rules and not the forum, and are using a much more powerful and easy to asar tool, can post videos and photos much easier.

@Martelo,  Your comments were very welcome and we are always open to people that are trying to be helpful and happy to hear from them. That is what we are here on this forum for. We want to be helpful to the people that ask for help. Or have problems with the game or Gameloft. We would not be able to do that if we were only on FB.  I don't have a FB account and don't ever plan on getting one.

I hope you come back to the forum, and feel free to ask any question you have about the game or us. Treat us with the respect that you would want us to show you. Which you have. Again you are always welcome here.
               Avatar ...  3-Princeton-students-after-a-freshman-vs-sophomores-snowball-fight-1893
no avatar

GrannyFUGL

Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:51 am
108walker wrote:
Grannyfugly, thank you very much for your post. I'm sure your sentiment is shared by most of us.
Thank YOU! You're the only person I recognize on the iOs leaderboard #35, very impressive!

@baerman - thank you for saying I rock, my son-in-law got a kick out of that! love the colorful signature!
@pyh--ya - I laughed every time I saw your name -thanks.... and thanks for the support way back with "Go Granny Go!"
@cadburyredbull - thanks for support
@kiwiclaire - thanks, if it weren't for your advice, I'd never have won my only R&D Alfa-Romeo!

so where’s thrustmarmot - luckily he stayed out of the drama, but he was the heart of this forum, always a kind word, friendly, so clever & funny.....

Rares said I could keep my name so,
Best wishes to all from GrannyFUGL

no avatar

Martelo

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:53 pm
La liberté
Martelo
GregKFla @ Martelo. ESTA Mais do Que Certo meu amigo. Eu Possuo o meu PRÓPRIO Negócio e entendre O Que Você está em dizendo. Nosso Problema com o GL e A Quantidade that they estao cobrando. Os carros São Muito caro. Alguns destes carros São Bem Mais de US $ 100,00 US hum Pedaço Tendo em Conta o Custo Real de Créditos e tokens. Meu amigo that they São gananciosos Como Uma Empresa recebe. Estamos APENAS Tentando Leva-los a nsa ouvir e lidar com o Fator Custo Deste Jogo. Desculpe-me se eu era controversa, não foi a intenção, mas para colocar uma opinião e dar FB sugestão. Eu acredito que teria maior liberdade porque seriam regidos por suas próprias regras e não o fórum, e estão usando um muito mais poderoso e fácil de ferramenta de asar, pode postar vídeos e fotos muito mais fácil.

@Martelo, Seus comentários foram muito bem-vindos e estamos sempre abertos para as pessoas que estão a tentar ser útil e feliz em ouvi-los. Isso é o que estamos aqui neste fórum para. Queremos ser útil para as pessoas que pedem ajuda. Ou ter problemas com o jogo ou Gameloft. Nós não seria capaz de fazer isso se nós só no FB. Eu não tenho uma conta de FB e nunca pensando em começar um. Eu espero que você volte para o fórum, e sinta-se livre para fazer qualquer pergunta que você tem sobre o jogo ou nós. Nos tratar com o respeito que você iria querer nos mostrar-lhe. Que você tem. Mais uma vez você é sempre bem-vindo aqui.

Friend, I had to change the name, this is not good, we should have your new name means, I started playing the android in 2013 and then moved to windows. I was top 10 LB for a long time after the hacker infestation was hacker and today I am top 130. I still think the FB we would have more freedom to move our knowledge without restriction, if one day resolve to create a group for this purpose can count on me .

La liberté

Veteran

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:36 pm
Martelo wrote:
La liberté

@Martelo, Seus comentários foram muito bem-vindos e estamos sempre abertos para as pessoas que estão a tentar ser útil e feliz em ouvi-los. Isso é o que estamos aqui neste fórum para. Queremos ser útil para as pessoas que pedem ajuda. Ou ter problemas com o jogo ou Gameloft. Nós não seria capaz de fazer isso se nós só no FB. Eu não tenho uma conta de FB e nunca pensando em começar um. Eu espero que você volte para o fórum, e sinta-se livre para fazer qualquer pergunta que você tem sobre o jogo ou nós. Nos tratar com o respeito que você iria querer nos mostrar-lhe. Que você tem. Mais uma vez você é sempre bem-vindo aqui.

Friend, I had to change the name, this is not good, we should have your new name means, I started playing the android in 2013 and then moved to windows. I was top 10 LB for a long time after the hacker infestation was hacker and today I am top 130. I still think the FB we would have more freedom to move our knowledge without restriction, if one day resolve to create a group for this purpose can count on me .

Thanks Friend. my new name means, Freedom in French. 

We are looking into G+ or FB but not sure how that will go. I don't know much about either. 

It sounds like you are a very good player.  And I feel for all those good drivers that have been pushed out of the top 100 by the hacker infestation. We would welcome you anyplace we are or end up. If we move we will make sure you know where we went to. 

It is really sad that they (GL) does not want us to be joking around and only want us to talk about cars only. But I think in truth they don't want us to talk about the things that are wrong with the game.  

When you take a person freedom away you are basically trying to make them into a ****.
               Avatar ...  3-Princeton-students-after-a-freshman-vs-sophomores-snowball-fight-1893
no avatar

Ales Ch.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:23 pm
Hello friends!
I want to be a part of you.
My game name - Ales Charnou or Ales Ch., I am not sure which one because I changed it once. WP 8.1. Belarus, Minsk.
Playing clean. I don't even like using boosters :))))))
Game Lover

no avatar

Ales Ch.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:46 am
I am in! Cool. Thank you! Now I should learn how to ride fast. Can anyone add me as a friend?
Game Lover

TaG-Fast-Track

Veteran

Windows PC

Canada

Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:30 pm
Ales Ch.

You have to specify your platform in order to have people adding you somewhere.