Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

GregKFla

Re: Join My Clan

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:18 am
Tunnleking, I know you are biting your lip. You have my permission to go off on him because it's obvious he doesn't play well with others. LOL LOL LOL

La liberté

Veteran

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:27 am
@ tunnle don't bother wasting you time he wants you to go off on him. He has nothing better to do with his time.

@DD22,   Please show proof of that.

And almost every member of this clan is listed in FUGL Members Info. And none of us is in, or has been in the top ten of any LTE or MPE. None of us has turned in any unusual times. And if any one of us shows up on the LB with unbelievable times please take a SS and submit them to GL.

Is saying good luck supposed to make people think that you are now on our side here when anyone that has read your posts to any of as FUGLer's in the last week have been pretty much rude and accusing. That is till the mod got involved. then it changed to Thank You. And now you seem to keep showing up where ever we are and making subtle but accusing comments.

You have a right to come here and and say almost what ever you like but at some point you are going to start to come off, looking like a stalker.

And we FUGLer's say to you; Good Luck to you too. Have a nice day.   :-*
               Avatar ...  3-Princeton-students-after-a-freshman-vs-sophomores-snowball-fight-1893
no avatar

Martelo

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:36 am
I do not understand when you say that the only rule of his clan is not giving money to GL, I assume that all play for fun. Who here forum go to the theater, cinema or other qialquer kind of fun ???? I assume that everyone pays these places. The GL has many errors as unable to control the hacker infestation, but it has working professionals to develop our fun, the game was not created by God or any other entity, but by people who spend their time and knowledge, and should They are paid for it. I think everyone here to work, I have a restaurant and would not want to serve my food to customers and not get paid for it. GL now provides free play and need to raise money with the intricacies of the game, which is normal. I'm not a lawyer GL and not pretend to be, just think unfair wage a campaign against those who can and want to spend your money. On the rest of your proposal I find it very good, because I failed to post here in the forum for never having the least attention to my doubts and advise create a group on FB because they will have more control and privacy. And sorry for my English because it is google.
no avatar

Martelo

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:38 am
ThrustMarmotEu decidi formar um clã, um clã de membros do fórum. Agimos como um clã, por que não ser um. Nós apoiamos uns aos outros, ajudar uns aos outros com dicas e conhecimento, nós lamentar sobre aspectos do jogo e jogabilidade, nós compartilhamos nossa raiva e nossa alegria. Admiti-lo, somos um clã. Meu clã é simples, sem direitos, sem aplicações, todos são aceitos, você não tem que mudar seu nome. Você apenas tem que jogar e tem um senso de humor. Há apenas 1 regra, você não pode dar GL seu dinheiro Nome do meu clã é F orum U cantar G ame L overs alguns de vocês já pertencem e não sabe

I do not understand when you say that the only rule of his clan is not giving money to GL, I assume that all play for fun. Who here forum go to the theater, cinema or other qialquer kind of fun ???? I assume that everyone pays these places. The GL has many errors as unable to control the hacker infestation, but it has working professionals to develop our fun, the game was not created by God or any other entity, but by people who spend their time and knowledge, and should They are paid for it. I think everyone here to work, I have a restaurant and would not want to serve my food to customers and not get paid for it. GL now provides free play and need to raise money with the intricacies of the game, which is normal. I'm not a lawyer GL and not pretend to be, just think unfair wage a campaign against those who can and want to spend your money. On the rest of your proposal I find it very good, because I failed to post here in the forum for never having the least attention to my doubts and advise create a group on FB because they will have more control and privacy. And sorry for my English because it is google.

;)
no avatar

tunnleking

Veteran

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:43 am
DriverDriver22 wrote:
fwiw - I find it amusing.

On the other hand FUGL has been used in the past by a hacker on windows.
Makes no difference to to me, but i can see how someone might think a fugler is a hacker if they were to suddenly appear in the top 10

good luck

If it makes no difference to you then why are you posting on this subject? When I see threads in the forum that hold no particular intrest to me, I don't post anything. Are these guys right, are you just here to cause trouble?

SKYHOWL

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:55 am
Changing this clan's name would be like the most funniest and stupidest decision ever o be made, GL should decide the meaning of FUGL on it's activities and not the name, If forum user game lover is offending, it is a pity because just because people can imagine diff meanings why should this name be changed :D.
SKYHOWL.. Forced Under Game Loft Guide Lines..... Playing on Android on a small mobile screen

ThrustMarmot

Veteran

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:44 am
Martelo wrote:
I do not understand when you say that the only rule of his clan is not giving money to GL, .

Martelo, I overturned that rule on page six of this thread.

And don't worry about your english, I'm sure if I tried to speak your language it would be worse ;)
Embrace the new!

ThrustMarmot

Veteran

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:46 am
DriverDriver22 wrote:
fwiw - I find it amusing.

good luck

There it is again, starting with smug taunts and ending with a lie ;)
Embrace the new!

La liberté

Veteran

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:58 am
Martelo wrote:

Your doing fine with your translation to english. I understand almost all that you are trying to say.

we arn't trying to  tell anyone not to spend money in this game if they want to. if you read more of the thread you will see that, that is not a rule we have. You will find that rule changed on page 6.

Can I ask why do you think we are wageing a campaign against those that want to spend money on the game. everyone is wellcome here. We don't care if you want to spend money or not. You can spend money in game and also be a member of FUGL. I have spent money on this game. 

Why do you think we should move this to FB.

Why do you think we need privacy. Maybe the translation is making it unclear. 

Sorry for all the questions but I just want to understand.
               Avatar ...  3-Princeton-students-after-a-freshman-vs-sophomores-snowball-fight-1893
no avatar

GregKFla

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:01 am
@Martelo. You are mostly right my friend. I own my own business and understand what you are saying. Our issue with GL is the amount they are charging. The cars are overpriced. Some of these cars are well over $100.00 US a piece taking into account the actual cost of credits and tokens. My friend they are greedy as a company gets. We are just trying to get them to listen to us and address the cost factor of this game.