Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

alessandro_hc

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Respect or no

Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:19 pm
I know ProfBubble and Yahia B, run many times with them and are very strong players.. 
Agree with AssassinPP!
Mastery is boring and if you have enough DC you can farm in MP using it when you have many tickets. Sometimes is boring, when match a full lobby of donkey the temptation of wait and KD everyone is very high.. and I'm really sorry... but I love KD donkeys.. I know isn't proud KD a player that has a worse car, but driving SS, SLK SE, ARSE, Hommage they KD me very often on the start line. 
In these last time (after the discussion with Mai Fantasia ad Coyoteloco in "report cheaters here") I change my KD style.. I thought how hard is life for noobs and when race is boring try to help them KDing better cars than their with my ARSE.. In free race I give away first places stopping me on the start line (even if sometimes I know I'm going to lose points), in ticket race (when I got to arrive first) choose the worse car in the race and KD everyone except him! I arrive first, he arrive second.. I dont know if this play style is proudly or not.. Of course I prefer a PvP with another ARSE and KD my opponent on a wall winning the race... but when race become boring help a player in challanger league to win 20\30 points is a great sensation! Doesn't matter for the MP4-8 or RR if arrive third for one race.. racer in challenger league maybe never win again so much points.. Unfortunally I deleted all pics, usually when player in Challenger League wins more than 30 points I take a screenshot!
@saya: I love this quest.. I have an excuse for passing to a killer mode.. The quest I usually skip is "make 4-5-6-7 perfect nos in TLE"..  I think I never done a pefect nos in a TLE!
ID: Alessandro D.
Cars Completed: 192\197; Max: 188, Pro:194;
F1: 6\6; Pro: 6\6;
Bikes Max\Pro: 11\11; 
Total Veichle Completed: 192\206; Max: 199, Pro: 205

FANTASTICVOYAGE

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:24 pm
alessando_hc is the knockdown king!

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:30 pm
alessandro_hc wrote:
/cut/ Sometimes is boring, when match a full lobby of donkey the temptation of wait and KD everyone is very high.. and I'm really sorry... but I love KD donkeys.. I know isn't proud KD a player that has a worse car, but driving SS, SLK SE, ARSE, Hommage they KD me very often on the start line. /cut/

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:50 pm
Don't do MP often but some prat today in a triple boosted MP4-25 took out most of the competition at the start line, including myself. Two very nice players caught hin/her up and boxed them in. Whoever they where congrats, good gamesmanship and seriously good skills.
Go easy, step lightly, drive Free.

alessandro_hc

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:28 am
FANTASTICVOYAGE wrote:
alessando_hc is the knockdown king!

Someone could says "the KD nightmare"...  But I'm working on my self for fight the angry and, even if it doesn't work often, I try to help lower players KD everyone except the lower car in the race! What is the utility of an ARSE in a lobby of junior players if not protect and help the lower of them?

no avatar

masoncorliss

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:33 am
Harry K wrote:
Don't do MP often but some prat today in a triple boosted MP4-25 took out most of the competition at the start line, including myself. Two very nice players caught hin/her up and boxed them in. Whoever they where congrats, good gamesmanship and seriously good skills.

Impressive. Would have liked to have seen that. Very good skills. Taught him a KD lesson. I suppose those two must have been working together and decided as a team to do that. Two lap race I suppose...

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:59 am
@alessandro, It's something to play at low rank using ticket.

But it's something else playing at low rank to KD all other racers. They don't need you to "protect" them, when you are in free race go in higher bracket and everyone will be happy. You are saying races at low rank are boring so your problem will be solved. Good luck to KD others. A race is for race, no point to wait others and KD again and again, more if they run half of your speed...

alessandro_hc

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:53 pm
Km4r0nFire01 wrote:
@alessandro, It's something to play at low rank using ticket.

But it's something else playing at low rank to KD all other racers. They don't need you to "protect" them, when you are in free race go in higher bracket and everyone will be happy. You are saying races at low rank are boring so your problem will be solved. Good luck to KD others. A race is for race, no point to wait others and KD again and again, more if they run half of your speed...

I know this argoumet is a potential starting of bad karma, so let me explain you what I mean.. 
I run in different bracket.. 714 dezire, 1389 ARSE, 1523 SLK SE, +1800 AIE.. I usually run only with ARSE, Dezire is for run with my girl friend and help her to win strong points let she pass me on the end line. And yes, in this case you are right.. I run in lower brackets, KD everyone, and help a racer to win strong points.. But is my girl friend and she doesn't play often.. so it happened a couple of times, not more..
If I have many free races from videos (so I can spend many minutes in a race),  and if race become boring because I'm the only strong player in the lobby, I help the lower racer in the same way I help my girlfriend. Even if I don't win rating points and obtain an equal. With tickets arrive always first (except when I don't realize is one lap and not two.......), without arrive last let all other players pass me. 

Did this pick today.. Tokyo 2 lap.. The only boring race of the day.. Start to wait the MP4-25 (better car except my Audi) and KD only this racer and not the Asterion orSurvolt. Asterion wreck many time and never seen during the race..  MP4-25 I though was a player that obtain recently this car and didn't know better rank is near 1600, now he has a reason for upgrade it.. DS survolt was the worse car and isn't strange if never win.. This player won 10 points, MP4-25 lost 3 but learn something of really important, check better ranks for this car... I don't know if DS player enjoy when I KD the MP$-25 and let he pass, I know the MP4-25 had a bad race for a moron that KD every corner..

I don't play often in this way.. but I have no problem to admit sometimes happen.. I know many players that usually wait and kick just for fun or just because when they were noobs had the same traitment from other strong players..  But it can't be the main reason for divide players in two categories, just because someone run clean and someone run for KD others..  I'm in both categories and in no one of these two.
Attachments
Asphalt 8_ Airborne 23_07_2018 12_12_09.png
Asphalt 8_ Airborne 23_07_2018 12_12_09.png (831.29 KiB) Viewed 80 times

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:09 pm
If players you met are moroons because they wreck or use various car I'm one too, I wreck and I can use various cars.

Own a stronger car than other players don't mean "strong". I see that when I change my car, then I realise we all drive well but some guys don't own the good cars. Use any useless car without boost and you will see how the "noobs" don't joke, they are crazy and destroy you if you take same car of them, it's like traumatic because they just want fight but it's fun.

Again you say because the free race was boring. If it's boring finish her and take the AIE for the next, I swear you will face real competition. If I remember correct tokyo 2 laps it's exactly 2:40.xxx with your car, so why you stay 5 minutes in a boring race?

With the AIE you can fix your problem and enjoy in other bracket with no "moroons", "noobs" or anyway the name.

Machman1

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:44 pm
@Km4r0nFire01 I tried smashing you against the wall last night lol slippery. Then I tried to fishtail maneuver your AIE and it backfired sent me the long route and straight into the cliff in Nevada. What happened at the great wall I was sure you would have caught up it was 2 laps. Anyways fun race's.