Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

tnkfs

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Russian Federation

Re: New Seasonal Room Vector is Back

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:43 pm
Just finished this Special Mission last night.

It took me about an hour a day (during the first week) and perhaps an hour and a half during the last ten days (stages 1 thru 3 completed by the first weekend of the three, stages 4-5 by the second weekend and so on). If anything, this game favours those with a disciplined approach :) 

It also cost me 180 + 350 tokens for extra fever seconds and another 700 tokens for extra fevers needed to complete the last stage (actually, 21 extra fevers could have sufficed, but I got REALLY tired of the constant grind :x ). Given that I had droped another 20 tokens here and there not to lose the fever already engaged, I think I came out of this SM short of some tokens (hard to keep track because of these 2-3 token prizes awarded upon watching the video ads). Had there not been the prize of 600 tokens at the end, I would have abandoned the SM at an earlier stage!

I am under impression that the owners of Skater are at a disatvantage compared to the owners of Spy after conversion as collecting items with the Spy suite on is 1) shorter in time and 2) easier after fevers have been used

PS This obviously doesn't belong here and must have been already discussed at large elsewhere, but I just wanted to note that, in addition to having this Skater versus Spy issue, my wardrobe in general came out very unbalanced upon conversion, and it does not help in the game nor adds much interest in advancing in Agent Rank before at least some balance has been gained
Robbed by Gameloft

Laurettamia

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:54 pm
@tnkfs

I buy 180+350 "extra fever second" like you and 5+5 extra Fever (200+200 tokens) but I' m very very far to end Mission and I play much time than you. 1325 objec left!!!! Even if I spend other 300 tokens in extra fever I can' t reach the end.
So there is something I don' t understand..
How many object you take in a Fever run????
Always be yourself unless you can be a Unicorn. Then... always be a Unicorn.

Sorry for bad english...

Laurettamia

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:23 pm
Please can someone show me the graphic of Vector fortress after mission completed? 😊

Sorry for bad english...

GMassat

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:11 pm
My Skater is Level 4 and I’ve been getting at least 55 Items without upgrading my Fever. My Spy (with my little eye :lol: ) is only Level 3 and is just a little weaker.
I’m about 800 items short of completing. But I have little incentive of completing.
Gerry
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas!
The many, the mischievious, the yellow-- Minions!  (Over 990 days logged in, and then they reset the clock!)
Now with 9 million Bananas! Waiting for the next Banana Pods

tnkfs

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Russian Federation

Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:38 pm
Laurettamia wrote:
@tnkfs

How many object you take in a Fever run????

72-74 were my average run at Stage 6. Sometimes, may be actually a couple :-), I was lucky to score 82 but I tried to run as long as I could and I am not young so it was hard to keep up concentration. Don't pick up any fevers until past the second secret area was my rule of thumb. As the level pattern changed, sometimes I only collected 67-68 items because one can only pick up 9 or ten items when fever lasts into the secret area. Oh, and Vampire level 6 helped me out a lot. 

At first I decided to follow up any fever run with the one with Vampie, so that the total number of items collected thus would come out at a hundred per fever used.... But it turned out time consuming, plus I had to periodically wait for AVL reports to recharge, plus, most importantly, the grind  of running the mission with Vampie was getting really intolerable..., so I decided to buy extra fevers. But, still, I never used a fever unless there were more than 60 items remaining to collect to get past the current milestone...

PS My Skater is level 5. About a year ago I chose to stck with Skater, and my Spy is only level 2 now... of which I feel sorry now. Also, the lst couple of days I spent more time with the game
Robbed by Gameloft

Laurettamia

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:04 pm
70 for my Spy (level 5) if I avoid second Fever, 65 if I forget😖.
I never use too a Fever under 60 items remaining.
I don' t have Vampire 😪

Sorry for bad english...

no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:30 am
Stopping at Stage 6.4 this time. Not much incentive to upgrade Minionaire.
GL hurt me so hard.
no avatar

Pandora2017

Nintendo Switch

Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:32 am
hi

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:52 am
Hi Pandora2017!
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.
no avatar

ShazT

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 09, 2019 1:13 pm
Hi is anyone facing problem downloading the Challenge room?