Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.
no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

New Seasonal Room Vector is Back

Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:17 am
The new seasonal room is open. The reward list features Minionaire, Coder and Singer. The market also has Sea Dog and Cleopatra, Hunter and Fairy Princess.

It’s running in Residential Area.
GL hurt me so hard.

GMassat

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: New Seasonal Room Vector is Back

Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:38 am
The opening is the gate to Vector's Fortress, and...taa-daa we run through the Residential Area.
Any more suprises? New reduced Fever collection? No- sorry. Shouldn't be so negative. Any improvement on the Fever item collection rate?
It would have been nice to see Spy and Sk8tr in the Market. Most of the other Costumes I've been getting in the various Pods. And I have no incentive to upgrade any of the offered Costumes.
Attachments
2019-02-25 18.25.57.png
Defeat Vector in Gru's Lab? Opening of the gate to Vector's Fortress? Another run through the Residential.
2019-02-25 18.25.57.png (578.51 KiB) Viewed 1557 times
Gerry
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas!
The many, the mischievious, the yellow-- Minions!  (Over 990 days logged in, and then they reset the clock!)
Now with 9 million Bananas! Waiting for the next Banana Pods
no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:25 am
I can confirm that the item collection rate under Fever is the same as last SM. My Lv3 Spy collects about 17-18 items per Fever.

Then I will also only push for Stage 5 this time...
GL hurt me so hard.
no avatar

Fafita

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:15 am
Every SM its getting worse , every SM im playing less time .
less item collected in fevers , the market prices are useless , in this there are not a new costume to collect . Its getting borring just run more nothing .
people complaing but there are not changing ,
thanks gamelot to give me more free time , i ll look for another game to play .

Minion 2590

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:23 am
Just how many Special Missions have been located in the Residential Area now? Eight including the ones for Halloween?
Just how many Special Missions have been located in Vector's Fortress? I don't think any of them. How ironic that when the name features "Vector", it's not in Vector's Fortress!

Looking on the bright side, the Residential Area lacks side-view guessing games.
I hoard revives despite all the drawbacks. As of right now, I have more than 300 revives!
Best bananas without doubling: 1,004,144
no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:46 am
But Residential Area has many running cars and a lot of jumping between buses...
Also there are many houses to run, which is easy for me to miss items under Fever due to blocked view.
GL hurt me so hard.

ThePigVomit

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:58 am
looks to be another medal not obtained for me. and I'm cool with that.

I'll be lucky to string MR along till the end of March...if I don't drop away from it completely before this SM is over.

it bites, but everything that has a beginning, has an end......the end is nigh.
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:38 am
one of the worst places to play sm.. i dont understand why do they do that.. why the game becoming extremely hard to get items in sm.. as other players mentioning the fever downgrade seems didnt fixed and the rewards and cards are not the ones we demanded..

Batfirst

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:45 am
Between this and spiderman unlimited situation, I'm having a lot of difficulties enjoying GL's games anymore ~
no avatar

Jorush

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:50 am
This one is even worse, there are certain items that you won't be able to pick up even if you jump. 

So f it, not gonna bother with this special mission.
[Mod edit- Why you so mean to Italia?] :idea: