Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

MacGyver the Real

Apple (iOS)

Brussels

Unicorns don’t like extra seconds

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:50 pm
Hi guys,
Have you noticed that the +5’ perk doesn’t work at all with fluffy? That’s the only exception I found for that perk. 
The first time I used that perk with fluffy I got the impression that it wasn’t adding any time, so this time I timed it and it proved me right: 38 seconds (knight lvl 5), with or without the perk. 

Dear Natalia, if you ever come out of the limbo:

Could you please have a look at it? I would definitely consider it as a bug!

Cheers
Mac
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Re: Unicorns don’t like extra seconds

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:08 pm
i hope they fix the bug u consider.. i didnt use 5 sec perk with unicorn till now..

may i ask u how many bananas you collect per unicorn at level 5.. level 5 hmm what a dream.. i have to collect 486 knight cards to reach your level which i hope not will take ages.. the game not offering knight cards except achievemnets with which u can reach only level 3 when completing them all as of today.. m rush should make these cards reachable by putting them into banana pods at even lower ranks.. the game should offer them in daily challenges and we would be glad if they add knight cards for the next sm and next rooms like valentine..

MacGyver the Real

Apple (iOS)

Brussels

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:18 pm
Hi Kaiser802,

At level 5 I get between 7200 and 8000 bananas approximately. I agree with you about the cards, even though I was lucky enough to have it maxed out in the previous version. But I will need extra cards as well to max it out to level 6; achievements won’t be enough for that...

Mac
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:26 pm
hmm nice number 8000 is cool.. i can collect 4500-5000 for now.. i hope they ll immediately solve the problem u mentioning..

MacGyver the Real

Apple (iOS)

Brussels

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:29 pm
Yep, that would give about 1000 more when activated, if working.

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:16 am
I can add that the 50% bonus doesn't work on meters on the moon.

I'm sure there are other situations where the perks don't work but I've hardly used any of the perks so far. Mostly I have used them on punches with XXL/Vacuum or crush objects as Mega Minion. Those work fine.
no avatar

Mzimoxs

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:09 am
Shaunner wrote:
I can add that the 50% bonus doesn't work on meters on the moon.

Just tested that - it does work.

Wozer

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:19 pm
I confirm, with me +5 seconds perk also does not work with fluffy unicorn.

tnkfs

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Russian Federation

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:06 pm
Interestingly, in my case I am sure the perk DOES work. I tend to collect over 5000 banans versus the regular 45 hundred...
Robbed by Gameloft

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:51 pm
Very curious that each of the reports about one of the perks not working has a reply to say it does work. As with MacGuyver I am quite sure that my report was accurate.

It seems the problem isn't a straightforward bug, then, and a bug report with the perks needs to include the location, the objective, the costume and maybe even the level of upgrade for the costume to see if others can reproduce it.

In my case I can't remember the location though it was probably room 4 because i think that's the only room that has that objective. And i'm sure it's been since the last update because I never used that perk until we started getting them in the free pods. My costume was Astronaut and it's maxed at level 6.

The 50% perk appeared to work on the moon as the meters were jumping up every 1/2 second but the end result was the identical number of meters per run that I got without using a perk.

I'll concede that it's possible the bug has been fixed in a silent update since I tried to use it. I'm not running in rooms during the love quest event and room 4 has become so difficult at level 34 I hardly run there since it takes multiple perks and a revive to reach nearly all of the 3 star objectives.