Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

jth-shifty wrote:
maybe common can shorten to Meh.

:D
Medve wrote:
Very good! :-) But every costume now has 2 skills. And each costume has from 6 to 10 levels of upgrade. Abiliti have to write for each level. Plus 2 currencies. It`s will be a giant spreadsheet. :-(

Oh yes, it won't be easy or compact. But a thousand mile journey starts with one step ;)

I'm thinking of making it short for level upgrades, something like "30% / 14s" refering only to what has changed from L1. And the Cards column can have the format 10 / 20 / 40 / 100 / ...

Thank you for mentioning the second currency, I completely forgot about the coins. I'll add a column for that, it'll also follow the 100 / 200 / 400 / ... format.

Cheers
Out of Coins already? Get more by spending Tokens.

Batfirst

Google Play (Android)

Nice spreadsheet! Will look into it whenever I'm curious about these new skills ~ I'm highly interested in Spy levels as the first level isn't really what I would call 'impressive' ~ :')

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thanks Batfirst. The spreadsheet is now complete for all L1 costumes except the regional ones. Once I convert my account and start filling the upgrades it will become more useful, for now it's more of a "who does what" reference.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 5VkV3wcShE

To make it easier to search the adequate costumes, I've added pre-configured filters. Go to Data => Filter Views and choose the one you need. For example, choose "Ability: Bananas" for all costumes that get more bananas, or choose "Power-Up: Banana Vacuum" for all costumes that are linked to the Banana Vacuum. Choose "None" to go back to the full costume list.

Ability Filters:
Ability: Bananas
Ability: Despicable Actions
Ability: Freeze Ray (breaks objects)
Ability: Fever Mode
Ability: Jump-Overs
Ability: Slide-Unders
Ability: Minion Shield (won't disappear)
Ability: Meters (distance)
Ability: Near Misses
Ability: Rush Avoid
Ability: Seconds (time)
Ability: Spawn more often
Ability: Stars

Power-Up filters:
Power-Up: Banana Splitter
Power-Up: Banana Vacuum
Power-Up: Evil Minion
Power-Up: Fluffy Unicorn
Power-Up: Freeze Ray
Power-Up: Gru's Rocket
Power-Up: Mega Minion
Power-Up: Minion Shield
Power-Up: Moon

Corrections, additions and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

jth-shifty

Apple (iOS)

Very nice and clean spreadsheet.

They really should have done coins, class cards (meh, rare, epic), and upgrade cards (splitter, fever, freeze ray, etc) as the way to unlock costumes.
no avatar

Vini

Google Play (Android)

Well done, bubblept and Medve =D>. And also thanks to dollarbill for all previous spreadsheets.
no avatar

B@lidesme

Apple (iOS)

Uh-oh. The costumes seem to have a different skill in the SM market than they do in the Wardrobe. I assume the market description is wrong. Or can we add additional skills? :D
Attachments
Grandpa-Market.png
Grandpa-Market.png (323 KiB) Viewed 357 times
Grandpa-Wardrobe.png
Grandpa-Wardrobe.png (372 KiB) Viewed 358 times

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

That seems like a bug. Can you please post it in the "Celebration Update - Reporting issues" topic, so admins are made aware of the problem?

Cheers
no avatar

B@lidesme

Apple (iOS)

I already did.

Zum Wohl

jth-shifty

Apple (iOS)

I would really rename commen “meh?”

Seriously though, you could clean it up with two letter codes for the item part of the skill. They are explained in full description.

The spreadsheet will be very helpful in grabbing the right costume for the job.

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I'm waiting for the final version to make some adjustments. By now it has become evident that the new costumes follow strict patterns, for example the power-up times are always the same for all costumes of a certain type (meh, rare and epic), so there's no need to detail that in every costume.

The filters help quite a bit in finding the right minion, have you tried them? There are filters by ability and by power-up. Unfortunately they seem to work on PC only, or on the desktop version of the Google Sheets website.

Cheers