Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.
no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

bubblept wrote:
cubek wrote:
Hi @bubblept, I noticed in the game  that all the Penalty costumes have changed their abilities and power ups. Could you update that?

Hi Cubek, thanks for spotting and reporting that.

I've updated the costumes but I'm not sure about their ability progression. It is 60%, 120%, 180%, ... and 75%, 150%, 225%, ...?

Could people with various degrees of costume upgrades please post their abilities?

Cheers

My L3 Disco is 180% and looking to 240% after upgrade, so I guess at least the 60/120/180 progression is true.
GL hurts me so hard. If you see me before September, call me shizhead.

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

cubek wrote:
bubblept wrote:
cubek wrote:
Hi @bubblept, I noticed in the game  that all the Penalty costumes have changed their abilities and power ups. Could you update that?

Hi Cubek, thanks for spotting and reporting that.

I've updated the costumes but I'm not sure about their ability progression. It is 60%, 120%, 180%, ... and 75%, 150%, 225%, ...?

Could people with various degrees of costume upgrades please post their abilities?

Cheers

My L3 Disco is 180% and looking to 240% after upgrade, so I guess at least the 60/120/180 progression is true.

Thank you. I've updated the workbook under that assumption, if anyone finds a mistake please report.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 5VkV3wcShE

Cheers
Out of Coins already? Get more by spending Tokens.
no avatar

hannahxx

Google Play (Android)

If the Despicable Multiplier is gone… then what will happen to the maximum effective dress of all? I wish a lot that Dave without costumes will still have a talent or provide an advantage….

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

hannahxx wrote:
If the Despicable Multiplier is gone…

Nope, it's still there, just invisible. Despicable actions still increase your Multiplier, and your starting Multiplier is your Agent Rank +1, as can be seen in the Workout room.

hannahxx wrote:
I wish a lot that Dave without costumes will still have a talent or provide an advantage….

Me too….
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.
no avatar

BigDaddy3

Apple (iOS)

The spreadsheet is not updated any more?
There is no Niko costume, and there is an error - Magician is Freeze ray, not Banana Vacuum.
no avatar

MinionLaker2

Google Play (Android)

I've been playing the game for a while now and my app is so not allowing me to see certain things, i.e.: my piggy bank, newly acheived levels and my maps. I am currently using a LG Stylus 4 plus. Can someone please aid me in my problems