Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: New Costume Skills List

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:31 pm
tnkfs wrote:
bubblept wrote:
tnkfs wrote:
Where is this list from? Is it official? Reliable?

Well, it comes with a "100% satisfaction or your money back" guarantee ;)

Cheers

Say what?

It's a list made by Medve. It might have mistakes and it might be incomplete. You can use it and if you are not completely satisfied, you can ask for a refund of the money you paid for his work.

But better yet, you can contribute with additions and corrections to make it better ;)

Cheers
Out of Coins already? Get more by spending Tokens.
no avatar

ChrisW2

Apple (iOS)

Re: New Costume Skills List

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:54 pm
Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Hello all, big thanks to Medve! A true Minion Hero, for posting comprehensive Costume Skills List.  ;D I made the thread Sticky. ;)

Is it ok with you, ChrisW2, if I edit your first post with the list so all players can see it easily and not have to navigate the topic to get to the list?

Thanks,
Andrei

Absolutely! This is very helpful. Thank you to everyone who is contributing!

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

This is my first draft at the new costume worksheet. Is it worth continuing?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 5VkV3wcShE

Cheers

LaurieW

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

The spreadsheet looks good so far.

The costume skill list is quite overwhelming.  Quarterback's skill is scary.  I think they are bringing back the old "Commit despicable actions with the banana vacuum" challenge.

jth-shifty

Apple (iOS)

Bad azz start to spreadsheet. Well done!

The complexity of the new characters is crazy and will take a while to get a handle on. Annoyed mel as a start character is gone. Annoyed lab coat and holiday are so reduced.

I would add a column for the main skill as well. Easier to identify jump over, slide under (only one SU character??).

You could abbreviate JU, SU, NM, DA, KM, GS, 2nd, B, **, etc for that skill column.

i really hope the golden skills / tickets convert to the cards for the character with the new skill.

jth-shifty

Apple (iOS)

​They missed a golden opportunity here to use costume and secondary item cards for the level ups.  I.e., you need 10 costume cards and 10 power up cards to upgrade a level.  Power ups and golden tickets would get converted to power up cards.

Further example; stereo would require stereo and shield cards to upgrade.  

Better yet make it common, rare, epic cards and item cards.  No more need for a shredder.  Convert 10 common cards to get a rare card (and 10 rare cards for an epic).

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

A 2-letter ability shortcut is a cool idea and does not take too much space. I have incorporated that, with a legend at the bottom.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers

jth-shifty

Apple (iOS)

Thinking like he dba I am; normalizing datah (pronounce like capt. picard).

that said, maybe common can shorten to Meh.

Medve

Google Play (Android)

bubblept wrote:
This is my first draft at the new costume worksheet. Is it worth continuing?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 5VkV3wcShE

Very good! :-) But every costume now has 2 skills. And each costume has from 6 to 10 levels of upgrade. Abiliti have to write for each level. Plus 2 currencies. It`s will be a giant spreadsheet. :-(
no avatar

ChrisW2

Apple (iOS)

Thanks so much for sharing this list. It's awesome.

I have a few questions about the list:

1. Should Jelly Jar be +200%, not +20%? (it would fit the pattern better)

2. Is Referee correct? He looks like an exact copy of Leotard and is the only Common costume with a power-up time of 10 sec (the rest seem to split exactly on Epic = 14 sec, Rare = 10 sec, Common = 8 sec).

Thanks!!