Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

bubblept wrote:
Workbook updated. New costume is Superhero (Epic), he gets 400% extra meters while running as the Mega Minion.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 5VkV3wcShE

Cheers

Thank you once again for your work on this, bubblept ūüėÄ

Laurettamia

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Ty bubblept!
Always be yourself unless you can be a Unicorn. Then... always be a Unicorn.

Sorry for bad english...

GibranHaw

Google Play (Android)

Indonesia

bubblept wrote:
Workbook updated. New costume is Superhero (Epic), he gets 400% extra meters while running as the Mega Minion.

I know that we already had Superhero costume, but why does Dad costume still has 100% extra meters even though it is a rare costume? I thought in this update, it'll be increased to 200% or something. For someone who still don't have Superhero costume, it'll be somewhat difficult to complete run xxx meters as the Mega Minion's mission. For example in a mission that requires running 1,850 meters as a Mega Minion, I have to pick up the power up 5 times (I have Lv. 6 Dad). Come on, before being "unused" because of Superhero costume (LOL), I hope Dad costume will get more percentage. It deserves more than just 100%. Thank you...
"Are there no heroes left in this land?"
no avatar

cubek

Apple (iOS)

bubblept wrote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 5VkV3wcShE

Hi @bubblept, I noticed in the game  that all the Penalty costumes have changed their abilities and power ups. Could you update that?
GL hurt me so hard.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

GibranHaw wrote:
I know that we already had Superhero costume, but why does Dad costume still has 100% extra meters even though it is a rare costume? I thought in this update, it'll be increased to 200% or something. For someone who still don't have Superhero costume, it'll be somewhat difficult to complete run xxx meters as the Mega Minion's mission. For example in a mission that requires running 1,850 meters as a Mega Minion, I have to pick up the power up 5 times (I have Lv. 6 Dad). Come on, before being "unused" because of Superhero costume (LOL), I hope Dad costume will get more percentage. It deserves more than just 100%. Thank you...

I don't have any information right now about future costume improvements but I'm keeping a list of the ones you all want to see made better so we can hopefully implement some of those suggestions in the future ūüėĚ

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

You shouldn't think about our requests as what we want but instead look at it as correcting obvious mistakes that were made when the celebration update was released.

GibranHaw

Google Play (Android)

Indonesia

TeoFromGameloft wrote:
I don't have any information right now about future costume improvements but I'm keeping a list of the ones you all want to see made better so we can hopefully implement some of those suggestions in the future ūüėĚ

Thank you for your kind response. Also one more thing, I believe that Singer costume would be better if equipped with Evil Minion power-up rather than Gru Rocket, so you can make a new challenge like "Jump xxx obstacles as an evil minion". Because with Gru Rocket power-up, it is such a waste of opportunity if we had to pick-up that power up while there are so much obstacles that we can jump to. I'm glad if this would be considered soon.

Minion 2590

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

GibranHaw:
Singer lends itself very nicely to a double-objectives level: jump over X obstacles AND fly for X seconds with Gru's Rocket :^)

Of course, no one wants these levels to return.
I hoard revives despite all the drawbacks. As of right now, I have more than 300 revives!
Best bananas without doubling: 1,004,144

GibranHaw

Google Play (Android)

Indonesia

Minion 2590 wrote:
GibranHaw:
Singer lends itself very nicely to a double-objectives level: jump over X obstacles AND fly for X seconds with Gru's Rocket :^)

Of course, no one wants these levels to return.

Oh really? I tried "jump over xxx obstacles" with singer and it all messed up, LOL. I wrote like that because I just realized that there is no "jump over xxx obstacles as an evil minion".  :D

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

cubek wrote:
Hi @bubblept, I noticed in the game  that all the Penalty costumes have changed their abilities and power ups. Could you update that?

Hi Cubek, thanks for spotting and reporting that.

I've updated the costumes but I'm not sure about their ability progression. It is 60%, 120%, 180%, ... and 75%, 150%, 225%, ...?

Could people with various degrees of costume upgrades please post their abilities?

Cheers
Out of Coins already? Get more by spending Tokens.