Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

jth-shifty

Apple (iOS)

Re: Banana Day / Cinco de Mayo SM status

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:24 pm
While under Fever, avoid the middle vine in the special area.  There are no items to grab.  I experienced this twice so far, so likely by design.

jth-shifty

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:48 pm
Green bear wrote:
At least we get golden ticket for "old" costumes like boxer and vampire.

My first impression about fever mode: less tickets (running without stars), but there will be enough pills again.

It seems to be tricky to run over the long three liana during fever. I have chosen the middle on with no tickets, left and right tickets appeared...
I think you cannot predict the optimal liana, because the tickets randomly appear.

multiple runs with fever, all the same so far:

left = 2, middle = 0, right = 1 item.  Take the left one.

moonset667

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:37 pm
Or go to a slide under level in the jelly lab and then play the special mission. Look what happens...

ME-3

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:42 pm
moonset667 wrote:
Or go to a slide under level in the jelly lab and then play the special mission. Look what happens...

Yup red zones will be 1 parsec away..

LicFung

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:09 am
I got you!!! Ha ha ha!  :D
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-04-18-16-05-25.png
Screenshot_2018-04-18-16-05-25.png (488.9 KiB) Viewed 212 times

Pikabruce

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 am
jth-shifty wrote:
While under Fever, avoid the middle vine in the special area.  There are no items to grab.  I experienced this twice so far, so likely by design.

It's actually more item-worthy to avoid taking a fever before vine segments, because the few vine items aren't worth the fever time lost. So if you wait until after the vine segment to grab a fever, you will be able to get more items. But to do so, you need to pay attention so you know when the vine segments are due to appear.

jth-shifty

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:29 am
Daily prizes: same as usual for part one of two part.
Attachments
53E7E417-63FD-493A-B209-87109C1D991B.png
53E7E417-63FD-493A-B209-87109C1D991B.png (591.24 KiB) Viewed 168 times
no avatar

Johnny8890

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:39 am
thanks for the good tips, I did not understand what your idea on vine segment. now I used one banana fever and knew what you talk about. I used the middle lane and got nothing. I would like to avoid to get the fever when close to approach the vine segment now.

Manuel From Gameloft

Community Manager

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:27 pm
Mzimoxs wrote:
I'm disappointed. With the update called "banana day" I was expecting something new about interacting with our rotting bananas. Instead we only get the same old pair of special missions and a useless costume...

I don't want to do any spoiler but... has anyone seen our latest post on our official Facebook Page (or the Instagram one)? :D
Game Community Manager for Gangstar & Minion Rush

ME-3

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:52 pm
Manuel From Gameloft wrote:
Mzimoxs wrote:
I'm disappointed. With the update called "banana day" I was expecting something new about interacting with our rotting bananas. Instead we only get the same old pair of special missions and a useless costume...

I don't want to do any spoiler but... has anyone seen our latest post on our official Facebook Page (or the Instagram one)? :D

I have a feeling that I might still having 28.000.000 bananas tomorrow :lol: