Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

Manuel From Gameloft

Community Manager

Goodbye from Manuel.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:36 pm
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, today is my last day in Gameloft and, as a Community Manager for Minion Rush.

Before the actual greetings, let me reassure you that:
- No, I wasn't fired (if you were wondering about it) but you can think it that way if it makes you happier.
- Minion Rush previous GCM Natalia is coming back and she will be your person of reference again, from now on. Also, don't forget that you can also give a poke to Andrei.

Let me just say that I really enjoyed the time spent here in the forum with all of you (yes, all of you). Managing Minion Rush community was a blast. Not an easy task but I get to know all of you. I appreciate how much you care of the game that brought you together and was for me a pleasure to help you out on your daily requests, in reading pages and pages of topics for sharing the feedback with the developer's team here with me and in fostering the games (oh boy the Milestone Race!) and the communication on MR Social Networks.

If I may, please give an extra chance to our team who spent so much time and efforts in re-shaping the game, so that it could be appealing for everyone. Don't judge a book by its cover. I took my time to understand each one who was writing to me, as an example.

Time to go now.
I hope to not have let anyone of you down during my 8 months on this project and I am leaving this forum with great memories of all of you.
Special mention goes to Gert_M patience and availability. Thanks ma!

''It’s been fun but now I’ve got to go
Life it way too short to take it slow
But before I go and hit the road
I gotta know, ‘til then,
When can we do this again?
Oh oh oh oh
I gotta know, when can I see you again?''

Owl City - When Can I See You Again? (From Wreck it Ralph) - YouTube
OLD TOPIC
Hi Minion Rush fan!

I'm Manuel and I'll back up Natalia as Community Manager on Minion Rush.
She will take a few months break from managing the forum, meanwhile you can count on me and our team!

Are you enjoying the latest Spring Fling update?
Stay tuned because we have a lot of new ideas and initiatives for the upcoming months.

See you around,
Manuel
Hi! I'm the Game Community Manager for Minion Rush ...and a bunch of other stuff of Gameloft.

no avatar

Dunnow

Google Play (Android)

Wow, yet another Mod, bringing our hopes up, posting once or twice and then leaving forever :'(

bubblept

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

C'mon, let's be positive about this. Welcome Manuel, looking forward to those new ideas and initiatives!

Cheers
Out of Coins already? Get more by spending Tokens.

ThePigVomit

Google Play (Android)

Welcome Manuel.

The SM are fun, till the end where it does get quite repetitive. But , no drastic changes needed as that large volume of item acquisition is somewhat offset by the fully upgraded and golden skater.

I'd really like to be able to do something with the leftover over fever pills aside from them simply disappearing. We earned them, we should be able to do something with them afterwards, maybe a conversion to market tickets?

Minion 2590

Apple (iOS)

Wwwwwwelcome! The two-lap Special Missions are great. All I'd like from them right now are one-time challenges in the next-to-last level of stage 2 and the last level of stage 1 for both laps.
In-game I am now Minion 7004, but I will still be Minion 2590 here.
100% free player :: Rank 7 :: 237/400 stars :: Stage 3 in the Special Mission

Opened 11 Golden Prize Pods and received 11 consecutive revives... at least I didn't buy them with tokens!
If you see "secret areas" and "Minion Beach" in the same sentence, you're in for a bad time!

RepleteLight

Apple (iOS)

@Dunnow
I agree with bubblept, try to be at least a bit more welcoming.

Welcome to the forum Manuel, it is always nice to have more community managers around. I am also looking forward to the ideas/initiatives you have coming. 

For the most part, I did enjoy the Spring Fling mission, and I am looking forward to the next one.
RUNNING SINCE 2014    
Wasting too many tokens on pods since 2016

LicFung

Google Play (Android)

Welcome Manuel! 

I like the 2 laps SM and the Fever Mode its so usefull, I'm agree with @thepigvomit .

Saludos a Natalia!

JaydenTriesMinionRush

Apple (iOS)

Hey Manuel! Welcome to the forum! Natalia was a great CM and we'll miss her for the shirt time she's off. Hey, let's all introduce ourselves. There's me: I ove minion rush and ive been playing since I was only 9 years old. Up until then I've been making minion rush art, collecting Minion Made Figures, become a moderator in a fan made facebook community and I make videos on my channel. You'll find many other dedicated players here too! We are all excited to see what you'll bring. Thanks!

Manuel From Gameloft

Community Manager

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and that first feedback! ^_^

I know changes can be tough but I promise I'll do my best while covering Natalia on her duties.
I can sense a lot of passion while reading your replies in the forum, on any topic. It will be my main objective to show it to the team among the most valuable feedback the community can come up with.

As I said, the following months will be full of contents and busy with activities, I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion about them.
For this reason, @Andrei_fromGameloft will also help in the forum here and there, please welcome him too :)

Enjoy the game,
Manuel
Hi! I'm the Game Community Manager for Minion Rush ...and a bunch of other stuff of Gameloft.

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome and positive vibes. As Manuel said, I will dedicate some of my time for Despicable Me 2.
If any of you want to get to know more about me, ask me anything, and so will I of course. :)

All the best,
Andrei