Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.

ThePigVomit

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: New Update: Costumes Improved!

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:15 am
very pleased to see the punches and smashes being incorporated into the despicable actions costumes
no avatar

bigdaddy2

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:07 am
kaiser802 wrote:
it is good news that they improving them.. they ll improve the number of rare and epic costumes as much as they can do.. i dont know why sone players are disagree on this.. this is a huge benefit for us..

Because players with experience know that when GL says they will "improve" something, that usually means they will improve it for THEM, and not for the players. Dad3000 is right - GL should tell us EXACTLY what costumes they will change and how, but I guess that we shall just have to wait and see.
they ll neither change the skills of the costumes nor reduce the stats of some epics to common.. they ll increase their skill ratio..

Where is it CLEARLY written??? It is written "improve", not "increase skill" or "not change skill".
for ex epic worker is useless since it is just %100 for collecting bananas with rocket.. maybe they ll make him %300.. 

And make him exactly the same as Soccer Fan?
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:42 am
first of all pepper says

The changes will be done to the stats of each costume, making them more significant (E.g. Ghost used to be 25% per level now it will be 40% up to a total of 240% at max level)

max ghost was %200 and they r increasing it to %240 as of starting from %40 not 25 this means that i ve ghost with level 3 which i m able to jump and slide with %75 and which will be increased to %125 maybe %150 at level 3 in this upcoming update.. is not this an increase in skill ratio.. i even offer them to make all epics %300 or even more..

i didnt read from the community managers that they ll change the stats of some epics to common ones.. this is your and some other players wish.. i m at level 5 with worker.. why i have to accept it to be common.. soccer is with %200 for now.. maybe they ll make worker %300.. at least %240 as they say.. if a change ll be done on worker..
 i offer that since the worker is epic they may cancel the %100 banana collecting per rocket for worker and increase the seconds to be taken by worker for rocket to 300%. this should be done because such as striker, as an epic costume it gives 300% meters for rocket but not any minions offering %300 for seconds...

pepper also says that:

We have looked at most of the costumes and we are feeling more and more confident with these changes. These buffs will make 
Rare costumes much stronger than common ones and Epic ones even more so. 

so that means they ll increase the ability of rare and epic cards.. afaik these are the ones that ll be increased so far..

Ghost, Minionaire, Bee-Do and Green
WorkerBratt's WorkoutAstronautStereoBarker and Cancan Dancer
Lucy, Lab Coat, Bride, Striker 
and Maid, Leotard, Soccer and Mel

so it is our benefit that as they improve the amount of epic and rare costumes. and they ll add some other costumes that we ll offer as they also say so..
i offer them to add seadog athenian and programmer in this list..

lastly i offer devs to remove avl from the daily challenges.. change it with another room.. it is always so so hard to pass the challenge in avl because of the turning treadmills so i and most of the players not enjoying and even hate avl..

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

New Update: Costumes Improved!

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:49 am
Dad3000 wrote:
I will be waiting for the complete list of what has been changed to be released by knowledgeable players in this forum. 

How is Gameloft planning to let us know what is being changed...exactly...and when.

Hey everyone, we will release all the information about the changes in our patch notes after the update so keep an eye out for that!

GMassat

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:19 am
Your patch notes? Where do we find that? We’ve never seen that before. Some of us have been asking for that for quite some time now!
Gerry
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas!
The many, the mischievious, the yellow-- Minions!  (Over 990 days logged in, and then they reset the clock!)
What do one quarter billion bah-nah-nahs convert to? Only a handfull of tokens. :x

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

New Update: Costumes Improved!

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:22 pm
GMassat wrote:
Your patch notes? Where do we find that? We’ve never seen that before. Some of us have been asking for that for quite some time now!

Yes, our patch notes. You'll be able to find them here on the forum or on Facebook once the update is released and discover all the changes and new features. We're experimenting with new ways to communicate with you guys 😄
no avatar

kaiser802

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:42 pm
and pls describe the content of the improvement on costumes according to their levels.. as u community managers wrote, the ratios for epics with %200 will increase to %240 so for ex the ability of ghost at level 3 will increase from %75 to at least %120.. right ?.. and what about the seconds on rares and epics.. for epics  they r max 44 for now.. will the max seconds be increased too.. 

so instead of seperating some rare and epics from other ones why dont u apply the improvements for all rare and epic costumes.. i think the max of all epics should be %300 and %240 for the rare ones.. if there are same skilled epic and rare costumes change their ability for something else.. just a thought..

Dad3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:14 pm
Patch notes?  Patch notes?  We don gotta show you any stinkin patch notes...or was that badges?  

Otherwise very good idea and long overdue.

Laurettamia

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:54 pm
And...what about Knight costume? If I add all cards of achievement I' m very far to arrive at next costume level..🙄
Always be yourself unless you can be a Unicorn. Then... always be a Unicorn.

Sorry for bad english...

GMassat

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:33 am
Dad3000 wrote:
Patch notes?  Patch notes?  We don gotta show you any stinkin patch notes...or was that badges?  

No, 'dem were Honey Badgers! :lol:
Gerry
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas!
The many, the mischievious, the yellow-- Minions!  (Over 990 days logged in, and then they reset the clock!)
What do one quarter billion bah-nah-nahs convert to? Only a handfull of tokens. :x