Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.
no avatar

xXFalconRushXx

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wow thank u gameloft

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:06 pm
I played this game for 2 years and never missed a special mission badge but since this new update and game change, I missed the badge because this game has become a "Pay to Win". Now I'm thinking about quitting MR (minion rush) you just lost a player gameloft

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Wow thank u gameloft

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:58 pm
You are not alone.
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.
no avatar

I'm despicable always

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:43 am
Me to I'm deleting the game. 2 years of playing most of my costumes were at max, over 2 million bananas, I had all the revives and could use bananas for more revives and change the minion that I was using ALL GONE They really think we are going to pay out money for each revive!! We are being taken for idiots if we keep playing.
no avatar

Johnny8890

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:42 am
the new mission came out today but I am not going to play much now. I even someday did not log on to get the daily free tokens. I am really miss my golden max skater and spy. Thanks GL for all the good memory.
no avatar

Fanfan3103

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:15 pm
Complètement d’accord !! 
Je jouais depuis depuis 3 ans (mission permanentes terminés, toutes les missions spéciales faites, des millions de bananes, des personnages presquetous au maximum... )mais depuis la mise à jour 5 years célébrations : les missions spéciales sont ennuyeuses à mourrir et quasiment impossible à terminer. 
Il y a des bugs en permanence (les vidéos ne marchent pas 2 fois sur 3)  les accélérations rendent le jeu injouable, les plantages sont fréquents, les défis quotidiens sont toujours les mêmes , idem pour les salles permanentes ... 
bref pas une réussite cette mise à jour. 
Il ne me reste plus qu’a me trouver un autre jeu pour mes soirées télé ... 
merci Gameloft
desolee pour le texte en français mais mon anglais est vraiment très mauvais ... 😅
no avatar

Aztecace

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:37 am
Notice how no one from Gameloft has bothered to even put a post here, shows where their loyalties lie.
no avatar

Pencilbox

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:12 am
I could not agree more...

MONI-CHOCO

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:47 pm
De veras que la regaron con la actualizacion. Me quitaron todos mis trajes y mejoras y me Obligan a volverlos a pagar ¡BOLA DE RATAS!!!!!! Es un rotundo robo!!!!!!!! ROOOOOBBBBOOOO!!!!!

DEVUELVANME MI DINERO!!!!

Que reverendo mugrero con la avtualizacion!!
no avatar

PaBo

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:19 pm
Actually you should be thanking SurveyMonkey.

They the ones that illuminated the way out of the darkest times.
Attachments
F9CBB7B8-0827-4C1D-8BD0-C64D2323473A.jpeg
F9CBB7B8-0827-4C1D-8BD0-C64D2323473A.jpeg (19.01 KiB) Viewed 375 times

GMassat

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:12 am
PaBo wrote:
Actually you should be thanking SurveyMonkey.

They the ones that illuminated the way out of the darkest times.

No, don’t blame those monkeys! :-)
Gameloft set up the survey and questions. Gameloft interpreted the results. And Gameloft bent the answers to justify doing it their way!
Gerry
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas!
The many, the mischievious, the yellow-- Minions!  (Over 990 days logged in, and then they reset the clock!)
What do one quarter billion bah-nah-nahs convert to? Only a handfull of tokens. :x