Speak about anything related to Minion Rush and make suggestions about the game.
no avatar

Traceyminionmad

Google Play (Android)

Where are the banana!!

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:06 pm
Last two days not showing where all the bananas collected are going. Two days ago you could spend bananas but that seems to have disappeared

GMassat

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Where are the banana!!

Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm
Yes, we were discussing the missing Banana Pods and counter in the 5 Year Celebration section of the Forum.
I’m thinking the Grinch stole them!! :lol:
Gerry
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas(Too bad there's not much to spend them on!)
The many, the mischievious, the yellow-- Minions!  (Over 990 days logged in, and then they reset the clock!)
What do one quarter billion bah-nah-nahs convert to? Only a handfull of tokens. :x
no avatar

I'm despicable always

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:10 pm
Yes I have put in a ticket as I have had no bananas added at the end of any run since the end of the leftover turkey run on Sunday, which is also when a lot of people just had a black screen and a minion. The grinch may have mugged me as well. Since the five year celebration update I feel that I have been mugged by gameloft.

Gert_M

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:25 am
I read in the 5 Year Celebration Update section that the Banana Pods have returned. They are now hiding at the very bottom of the shop!