Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Are gem shops worth buying?

Yes
9%
No
27%
Sometimes
64%

Total votes : 11

rockacuno

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Canada

Two new gem (shops)

Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:34 pm
So for the past few days I noticed that two new purchasable shops were available and produced gems. I am wondering if anyone bought them and can give insight into some fo the stats for the shops
no avatar

Vanilla Pants

Apple (iOS)

Re: Two new gem (shops)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:40 pm
I am also wondering what shops give gems. Returned to game after about a year. Many changes. Shops are on sale now. Wondering if any give gems

rockacuno

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Canada

Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:47 am
Gem shops are as follow + the two I didn't get

Ponyville: Houseplant Shop, Balloon Shop, Weather Factory, Fortuneteller's Tent, School of Friendship
Sweet Apple Acres: Nightmare Night Corn Maze, Pet Shop
Canterlot: Heath's Warming Theater, Discord's Pumpkin
Crystal Emptire: Jewelers' Shop, Coliseum
no avatar

mefabgirl

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:10 pm
Are these only available at a certain level/story point. I have none of these available to me!
no avatar

Senkoau

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:13 am
They're occasionally offered for real money as far as I can see you just have to wait till you can buy them with no option to win them or purchase them with ingame currency.

rockacuno

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Canada

Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:33 pm
Just a heads up for those who didn't noticed it, for the current event 'Fake It 'Til You Make It' there is a gem shop as the final reward. Best of luck to all
no avatar

Starbreaker

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:24 pm
Gem shops are worth it only if you plan on playing the game and collecting every day for a long time (very long, as in 1 to 2 years).

rockacuno

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Canada

Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:42 pm
I found that having Discords' Pumpkin and either Weather Factory or Coliseum will give you best results, since the Pumpkin you can collect 2 or 3 times in the day and the other two twice a day, giving you 6-8 gems a day with those two.

However if your like me and have all of them collecting from all but 3 (School of Friendship, Nightmare Night Maze, and Jewlers Shop you can get 26 (pumpkin 3 times, factory and collosieum twice) gems a day with addtional 7 ever other day.

So if have the skip timers and get all the short timers at least twice and the pumpkin three times, you are looking at collecting 34 gems from all the shops that work each day, and 43 from all shops every two days (using the skip on Jewelers Tent as it gives 3 gems instead of 2)

So no skip and collecting every day, you are looking at 184 gems a week with additonal 7 gems ever other day (21 or 14 per week)
no avatar

Alexais

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:06 am
Such a nice post.. I appreciate you...
More visit : www.norton.com/setup | office.com/setup  |  norton.com/setup

Reddish Skill

Google Play (Android)

Equestria - Ponyville N°12

Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:36 pm
My answer is: NO, because if I make a purchase with my father's credit card, he will kill me and throw the body into the river
ᏒᏋᎴᎴᎥᏕᏂ ★ ᏕᏦᎥᏝᏝ ༒