Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

skylow03

Google Play (Android)

Re: !!!someone help me!!!

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:44 pm
La demande daide sur mlp ne fonctionne pas je vx annuler un achat de terrain avec des gemmes c un accidents jai recupairait des arc en ciel et sa ma couter 96 gemmes que jai payer jaimerait les recuper mais je narrive a joindre personnes du service client

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

!!!someone help me!!!

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:10 am
Hi skylow03, sorry for the troubles. Try reaching customer care about this issue once more as they're the only ones who can help with purchase related matters. To do that please follow the steps listed below:

1. Tap on the "Scroll" button (gear looking icon) in the far upper right corner to access the Settings menu.
2. Select the "Customer Care" button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
3. Scroll to the bottom and tap the "I didn't find an answer to my question" button.
4. Fill out the form with as much information as possible and hit the "Submit" button.
*Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet.
5. If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
6. To actually submit your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process as you'll quickly notice the following message: "We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. You will receive an automatic message with your ticket number by email, and a member of our support team will contact you as soon as possible.".
7. You should then get a confirmation that the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. Please note that this automatic message could already give you the solution to your problem so please read it carefully.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Wonderian_AJ

Windows PC

Diana FromGameloft wrote:
Hi!

I'm so glad to see this worked out :)

If you experience any other issues with the game, don't hesitate to contact us!

Kind regards!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

!!!someone help me!!!

Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:34 pm
Hi Wonderian_AJ, if you won a pony and you don't see it in your game, please restart your device and then double check your inventory. If the pony doesn't show up still, consider contacting our customer care team (Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us). Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

angeleena

Steam

Re: !!!someone help me!!!

Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:30 pm
I am Staff Author at Field engineer which is an On-Demand Marketplace which connects businesses and freelance field engineers in telecom industry. The Fastest Growing Start-up with a Global Workforce in 175 Countries. We have currently 40,000 engineers signed up worldwide.
https://www.fieldengineer.com/blogs/what-is-5g

Reddish Skill

Google Play (Android)

Equestria - Ponyville N°12

Soy Español

Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:08 am
I also need help ... how can I complain that more Gems will be returned to the Mine, and how to change the name of a Pony that I really don't like anything and I want him to change it?