Discussions about Gameloft iPhone and iPod touch Games in General. Game play questions go here.
no avatar

unknown321

Never ever have I been so disgusted by the response, or lack of it, towards a major issue affecting practically everyone in a game.

Don't dare tell me to fill in a form for a ticket, I've done it several times.

Since the latest update to Order and Chaos online, there have been multiple severe issues with the game and logging in.

Players connecting via facebook on there devices, e.g. iOS are facing missing characters, the account logs in but the character is not there.

People trying to log in via GameLoft are being told there account credentials are incorrect, they are not. If you try to recreate the account its telling you isn't there, it will tell you you can't make this account because it exists.

No one can reset passwords which is the first thing people will try when their account login fails, even if gameloft states the password reset was emailed to them, it hasn't been.

There are numerous threads repeatedly addressing these issues across the game loft and order and chaos boards, and the bugs and support boards, there has not been one helpful reply from any moderators, other than to tell us to fill in the support form. Everyone has done this, nothing has been remedied and probably no one has had a reply to there support form.

Someone needs to speak up and tell us what the hell is going on, this is disgusting, especially for a paid service, people have paid for the game or possibly purchased in app and you're treating your customers abysmally.

If you don't do something positive immediately you'll end up with people forcing apply for a refund and then most likely have apple pull your app or penalise your game/company, it's happened with many apps/games before.
no avatar

PlouMan

i have to agree its appauling, i re downloaded order and chaos after not playing it for a while so i go to log in thinking oh you i still have my characters but no they have suddenly vanished and i got pretty far with them as well nothing more annoying.

I have filled out one of them forms but only got an automated email saying they have received my message but thats it and i dont want to be waiting around to take so long just to get my character back
no avatar

Luxmortis

Since before the last update i have only been able to get onto the game once.

Stefan FromGameloft

Veteran

Hello PlouMan,

Can you give me your ticket id?

Thank you!
Find the answers to most of our known issues using the support website: http://support.gameloft.com
no avatar

Pnkfld

Almost four years later and you still don't have these issues resolved. Every day it's a struggle to log into the game with Facebook. Why offer the option if it only works every now and then, very rarely. I had to create a new account just to post this comment because your **** forum wouldn't accept my Facebook look g in or my previously created account. I know haven't been banned, by the time I finally get logged on my game time is over. Ridiculous, sad, frustrating and I'm done. Can't deal with it. Gameloft you've ruined a fun game. SMH
no avatar

Terrencelouispearson

Google Play (Android)

Hi guys I am a new victim of account vanishing I got a new phone and no all my progress is lost I dont understand can anyone plz advise this is my first time going through all this pain where I cannot find my data ...... even a phone number cause this is a CRIME from both sides

Moderator edit- Look at the dates of the posts- 2017, long time since anybody here. There is a separate Order and Chaos section which would be better to post in. Not this old iPhone/iPad Games section.