no avatar

R51help

Google Play (Android)

The problem appears during the 24 hour protection period (on Fridays) before any 2 day rvr (sat Sun). 

During the protection period we cannot rally our vassals capital even if it is contested and any attempt to rally leads to an error message.

We experienced this a month ago and lost a capital. I have tried to explain the nature of the problem and the exact time period when it occurs multiple times on helpdesk but I'm not able to get through to the people there so I am trying here

1. Vassalage (the ability to do 2 rallies and clear a vassals contested cap) works perfectly well right now and even before

2. The only problem is that during every 24 hour PROTECTION period  (when all capitals ,seats and the throne is protected) before every 2-day rvr.

The enemy contests our vassal alliance 's capital just before the protection period starts.

Once the protection period starts we aren't able to rally our vassals contested capital (which we are able to do normally) and get an error message instead.

3. What I am asking you ( hope you understand this time ) is that will the vassalage benefit (ability to do 2 rallies) work during the PROTECTION period before every 2 day rvr? 

It works perfectly otherwise...just this 24 hour period is when it stops working

I hope you understand what I'm trying to ask and respond

Regards
no avatar

R51help

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID : [#EMC-45173-988]

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi R51help, you can find your ticket id in the first email received from Customer Care team after you submitted your ticket :)
no avatar

R51help

Google Play (Android)

thanks

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Hi R51help, thank you for sharing your ticket id here. Our team is working on it :)
no avatar

R51help

Google Play (Android)

Thank you....I hope this is sorted before the next rvr or we will keep losing capitals and people will quit.

Hope you understand and help us out
no avatar

R51help

Google Play (Android)

No update so far...helpdesk not understanding our problem..have to keep explaining the same thing over and over again...the developers team was supposed to take a look...pls tell me if they have responded.

Current Rvr was a 1 day rvr

The 2 rally feature (vassalage) does not work ONLY during the 24 hour "Protection period" before every 2 day rvr.

Please understand our problem and help us asap

Thanks

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Hi R51help, I looked into your ticket and I saw that our team is still working on it :)
no avatar

R51help

Google Play (Android)

2 - day rvr has been announced this weekend. That means Friday will be protection period and vassalage will stop.working

I request you to pls solve our problem before Friday. Helpdesk hasn't responded in a long time

Pls help
no avatar

R51help

Google Play (Android)

It's been a long time sir can you please clarify if any change has been made or not?